Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 622,147 times)

Sozin

Sozin

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Don't let him fool you FB, he had another different name just before that one. :P

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2015, 12:56:20 AM
Don't let him fool you FB, he had another different name just before that one. :P

You khaine't prove that. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

KHAINEEEEE

Sozin

Vakarian

Vakarian

I haven't been here in a looooong time.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

First Blood

First Blood

Where have you been.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Been thinking of getting into Warhammer 40K. Not sure if I should go with space marines (Imperial Fist seems like the best legion), chaos (Iron Warriors seems like the best legion), or necrons. Orks and Nids also gave me interest, but rule screwing turned me off of them. :-\ If I ever go with Fantasy I'd go with Tomb Kings or Lizardmen out of all the armies so there is that.

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Jan 12, 2015, 03:58:58 AM
Been thinking of getting into Warhammer 40K. Not sure if I should go with space marines (Imperial Fist seems like the best legion), chaos (Iron Warriors seems like the best legion), or necrons. Orks and Nids also gave me interest, but rule screwing turned me off of them. :-\ If I ever go with Fantasy I'd go with Tomb Kings or Lizardmen out of all the armies so there is that.

For Dorn!

Imperial Fists are one of my favorite legions. Go for it. 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on Jan 12, 2015, 03:46:32 AM
I haven't been here in a looooong time.

Hi!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well, just got filled in on some shit as to whats happened since i've been gone, and I don't really want to be on this forum anymore, so chances of me returning are slim to none....Anyone that I even keep contact with on here will know where to find me.

See you later Galaxy, it's been fun I guess.

Aspie

Aspie

hehehehehehe

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed