What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 609,027 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 16, 2022, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 16, 2022, 11:12:59 AM
Raising your first child is just ... super f**king hard.

Probably goes without saying.

But f**k.
Been there and it is hard.  Just be sure to keep your sense of humor.  Also remember, as you care for the little one, don't forget to give your wife the TLC that she needs.
I'm trying to look after her so she can look after Bub (mind obviously helping with Bub where I can) but boy it's a doozy.

Wysps

Wysps

Do you have any family that lives close by that can help?

Our plan is to use strictly cold milk/formula when the time comes.  I hear it's no different than warm and can save loads of time.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Second covid test negative, but I still feel like absolute shit, and was definitely exposed. Going to take a third test tonight and if that's still negative I'm just going to give up and start doing things again, since legally I'm already allowed to after the second negative result.

Kradan

Kradan

I guess it's not that important in the grand scheme of things but got blocked in a Telegram group I use to chat with my university mates. The worst thing is, I don't even know why and all my attempts to find out the reason were fruitless  :'(

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Had a dream last night where I reconnected with someone close to me who died a 3 years ago. Last thing I remember was hugging them and saying "please don't leave me again." Then I woke up, and it's severally f**ked my day up.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got my first motoring offence. Driving in a bus lane. I hate city driving.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I can just imagine the F-bombs after getting a citation while driving to work all sleep-deprived.

Immortan Jonesy

Work stuff is always on unhappy thread. Sometimes being an adult sucks. :-X

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 21, 2022, 06:58:11 PM
Had a dream last night where I reconnected with someone close to me who died a 3 years ago. Last thing I remember was hugging them and saying "please don't leave me again." Then I woke up, and it's severally f**ked my day up.  :-\
:'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 22, 2022, 02:57:05 PMGot my first motoring offence. Driving in a bus lane. I hate city driving.

I got one in Nottingham for driving through a tram station :laugh: Even sent me a photo of my car driving past the platform with a bunch of confused commuters looking at me wondering what the f**k was going on.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 22, 2022, 08:48:11 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 22, 2022, 02:57:05 PMGot my first motoring offence. Driving in a bus lane. I hate city driving.

I got one in Nottingham for driving through a tram station :laugh: Even sent me a photo of my car driving past the platform with a bunch of confused commuters looking at me wondering what the f**k was going on.

At least they didn't cut your heart out with a spoon.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

These days they'd be more likely to make him serve a term in the warhammer Plastic Mines.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Wysps on Mar 18, 2022, 02:41:10 PM
Do you have any family that lives close by that can help?

Our plan is to use strictly cold milk/formula when the time comes.  I hear it's no different than warm and can save loads of time.
We've been getting lots of family help and he's started being easier to settle, so that's good.

We were told cold isn't great for their developing digestive systems, but we're exclusively breastfeeding ("we"  :laugh:) so we haven't had to worry too much about it. We're collecting some excess milk each feed so we have a small stock on hand in case of emergency and preparing bottles/sterilising is by no means time efficient  :-\

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2021, 07:02:35 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 21, 2021, 12:23:58 AM
Is anyone else feeling exhausted right now?

Oh my yes.

Oh my, my yes.

How about now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed