What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,860 times)

AliceApocalypse

Last episode of Wayne, Season 1.  Really writers, after all that your going to end the season like this  ???

Xeno Killer 2179

Still new to using mobile.
Phone screen freezes frequently, though unfreezing is easy.
YouTube ads. Listen to music, get blasted at the end of song when I only want to quietly process what I just listened to, or replay it again.
Tap screen, get accidently taken to another video, go back and...made to watch ad. Or same thing, but the ad itself is about how to not have ads.
Irrelevant commercials. I dont drink. I dont need car Insurance. I dont use that nasty scented spray on shit. I wanted to watch a specific commercial but had to watch a random commercial to get there.
Phone fights with me and changes what I text. Cannot Easily copy paste, cannot view some media, unlike pc.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Sometimes using desktop site makes mobile a little easier to use.

Xeno Killer 2179

Read this article about how if you want to increase the chances of someone getting hauled away on psych hold, you can call people, then tip over furniture in your house to make the responders think the person in question did it so a stronger reaction happens, and they're more likely to be seen as dangerous.
This is highly immoral, and might get someone killed.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Is this related to being on a phone?

Xeno Killer 2179

???

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

You call the police using a phone. So it's related to being on a phone.

And I accidentally reported your comment. Another reason why I hate using Mobile.

Xeno Killer 2179

OK I never know when I'm unsure if a comment is directed at me or not if I should say anything. One post was about how phones are over engineered garbage and not ideal to work with. The other post was not connected to my phone rant. It was simply another thing that made me unhappy. You can get police to come by other ways than phone. I found the reply confusing.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

When you're quite good at something, and people who aren't, loudly and with child-like glee critique minor or trifling aspects of your work, claiming this invalidates the entire result. I'm sure a lot of you have been there.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 24, 2020, 07:47:59 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have been there.

I am the childlike judge  🤭

But I'm not bad, just kind of insecure  :-\

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Got double charged by my ISP this morning, tried to query the bill and the internet dropped out at that exact moment. I emailed someone directly who'd helped me with another recent problem rather than trying to start a new ticket on my phone (it hates their website and has a busted mic), and although she fixed the bill, couldn't help me with the connection.

I then went in circles with their diagnostic tool, and eventually a live-chat with someone who also couldn't sort the problem out, and in the end, out of desperation and exhaustion after a full day of this, agreed to getting a tech put on the case (with a $50 appointment cancellation fee "if you no longer need them").

Guess what magically turned back on an hour and a half after I agreed to that, but is still listed as an ongoing/unfixed issue (ie; I will have to cancel the booking)?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should get a weighted blanket.

Sol

Sol

My wife and I lost our baby last week, through a miscarriage. On top of that, I have spine damage from a car accident in my twenties. I'm in constant chronic pain. Today was a bit better, but the weekend was fairly difficult.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Really, really sorry Sol.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

My condolences.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed