What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 600,292 times)

Mrs.Majesty

Mrs.Majesty

A group mate pushed me today and I spilled coffee on my new white down jacket. And all this happened in front of a crowd of students. Such a shame, a group of guys ahead of us probably looked at me as a loser :с

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Mrs.Majesty on Nov 28, 2018, 09:47:43 PM
A group mate pushed me today and I spilled coffee on my new white down jacket. And all this happened in front of a crowd of students. Such a shame, a group of guys ahead of us probably looked at me as a loser :с

Let the mate pay for damages. Otherwise it's not really a mate.
I mean, who pushes someone holding coffee and wearing a white jacket?
And screw what that group of guys might think.

Samhain13

Samhain13

A group mate pushed me today and I spilled coffee on my new white down jacket. And all this happened in front of a crowd of students.

Sorry to hear that. This "group mate" seems like the only loser on this history.

Such a shame, a group of guys ahead of us probably looked at me as a loser :с

Maybe they were thinking that about the person that spilled coffee on your jacket. There is no reason for anyone to think that of you.

Huggs

Huggs

Sorry to hear that happened to you. If it was me, I'd be re-evaluating my relationship with this friend, unless it has been a productive and long standing friendship. In that case, I'd still have a word about acceptable behavior and ask that they pay for the jacket that was ruined, that's just good form.

Forget the guys that looked at you that way. If that is indeed what they were thinking, screw em. They have to wake up everyday and be the a**holes that they are.

Mrs.Majesty

Mrs.Majesty

Wow ! I received such good support here. Thank you all ! :D
I will definitely make him pay me for dry cleaning.
After some time, this awkward situation does not upset me so much. Now my mood is much better с:

TheSailingRabbit

So I got up at six-thirty this morning and found a message from Target in my Gmail. At first, I got really excited because I applied for a seasonal part-time job almost a month ago. Turns out it was just saying that they're unable to offer me any positions.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear.  :(

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
Sorry to hear.  :(

Thanks.

I'm happy with what I have in my Fortnite book project, but it's not something I can live on. Trying to look at community colleges for digital design.

Spoiler
I hope doing courses in digital design and media is as close to my A school as I'm going to get. I should be in Maryland right now, training to be a Navy MC. But, no. I can't f**king run, that's why I'm not there. I don't even want to try again. I keep being told that failing the run should make me angry enough to try again, and run every day. Of course I'm angry, but I'm not motivated. I used to run when I was younger. I loved it. Then I did cross-country, and I hated it. I don't understand why I hate it so much.
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

My pizza cutter just broke.

I have to cut my pizza with a knife now, like a freakin' animal.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Local comic shop is going out of business after only 2 years :'( :'(

I got a unopened neca power loader for 34 bucks though.

TheSailingRabbit

I overworked myself today.

Today was one of those days where I could write all day. I'm working on four different stories. Two are for fun, one is for payment, and the other is a Christmas gift for someone.

All I did was burn myself out. To make matters worse, I want to start something else, but also don't want to because I've got other things I'm working on.

Immortan Jonesy

I haven't seen the Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer yet.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 03, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Is it on YouTube?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 03, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

It's not coming. I think I'll just let the manly tears flow.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hearing that my Goddaughter misses me and keeps asking her parents where i am

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed