What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,720 times)

Bughunter S. Thomson

I heard a segment of the Ghostbusters theme from the new movie performed by Fall out Boy and it really put a dampener on my day. Possibly week.

WARNING: May cause anger and bouts of misery.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I like Fall Out Boy, but urgh that makes me feel sick

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I ordered seven books from Barnes & Noble, and understandably enough, they split the shipment. However, they split it in f**king three, one of which only contains a single book. Wow. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ They probably would have shipped them all to the store at once... just saying

I realized that with our new DISH Network receiver I lost all the DVR recordings :( Well, looks like further reason to buy The People Vs. OJ Simpson when the time comes.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 13, 2016, 12:07:39 AM
I realized that with our new DISH Network receiver I lost all the DVR recordings :( Well, looks like further reason to buy The People Vs. OJ Simpson when the time comes.

Well i think its definitely worth having it in your collection.

Well with all the rain yesterday, and i mean torrential rain. Parts of where i live, were flooded and blocked of. My dad's back garden was almost like a lake, he had to get out and try and sweep away as much water as he could. He was successful, but if he'd had a second brush or something i could have helped him out.

The scary thing is, i live in a basement flat and couldnt get to mine till much later, once some of the roads had cleared

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Misinformation makes me sad.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back at work! Really tired this morning too.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Really annoyed that Micrososft, a multi-billion dollar company, demands you pay monthly for using their products under a license and they cannot provide you with reliable, high quality, efficient, and, most importantly, FREE customer service when you need technical support. :)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Having done some... self-reflecting, I have come to the conclusion that I maybe depressed. Not necessarily mentally depressed, but rather spiritually depressed and emotionally. I've been feeling long emotions of cynicism, resentment and anger. I find little joy in things which I normally found it in, and am feeling like that there is a void in my life which I am desperately and quickly trying to fill. Feelings of... lack of worth, wasted time, resentment are a constant thing which I have been feeling lately.

Very little excites me, very little does anything to make me feel looking forward to.

I feel like.. a part of me has died off. And I've expressed to friends and loved ones that... I want to seek help. There are times where I just.. don't want to talk to anyone, times where I just want to shout "I DON'T CARE" or "WHO GIVES A DAMN?!" at some things...

It's... this void which... I feel is getting bigger, and deeper and I'm just trying so hard to fill it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Might be worth speaking to someone professional about it, mate.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I agree with the Corporal dude. But also know, even though you may feel alone, you are not

PVTDukeMorrison

What Hicks said, don't just sit around and hope it goes away, go see someone

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I want to see a professional but here's the thing... I can't afford one. And without some sort of medical insurance that covers that sort of thing, I'm pretty left to deal with this on my own. I've tried getting Obamacare but that just doesn't straight up work at all. Medicaid, I've applied for but they won't even so much as get back in touch with me.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 18, 2016, 12:10:27 AM
I want to see a professional but here's the thing... I can't afford one. And without some sort of medical insurance that covers that sort of thing, I'm pretty left to deal with this on my own. I've tried getting Obamacare but that just doesn't straight up work at all. Medicaid, I've applied for but they won't even so much as get back in touch with me.
Keep trying dont give up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Are there any support groups online? Have you checked Facebook? Perhaps there are others going through or who have been through this that can help you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed