What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 609,065 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 06, 2015, 12:39:27 PM
I think I lost my rulebook for the AvP Miniature Game.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 06, 2015, 12:39:27 PM
I think I lost my rulebook for the AvP Miniature Game.

Only one place left to look - behind my wardrobe.  >:(

Found the f**ker! It was in my bag of Star Trek stuff. Guess I took it to read in case there was a buy.

System Apollo

System Apollo

I unfortunately found out a few days ago that a good friend of mine is addicted to meth. I saw him on the streets diving in dumpsters and collecting recyclables and didn't recognize him. This went on for a few months until my friend confirmed that it was him.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: System Apollo on Sep 21, 2015, 07:44:50 AM
I unfortunately found out a few days ago that a good friend of mine is addicted to meth. I saw him on the streets diving in dumpsters and collecting recyclables and didn't recognize him. This went on for a few months until my friend confirmed that it was him.

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that Apollo. That's never a good thing to see.

My un happy is piddly by comparison. The Fact that they've close the Big Finish forums and made them read only because of a few spammers and a couple of idiots

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that bro. It's hard when people do things to themselves like that.

I'm coming down with something again. Feel and look like utter shit today.

Topazora

Topazora

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, is there anything being done to help him at all?

Randomizer

Randomizer

The 500 GB Xbox One costs as much as the 1 TB edition now in my country's retail stores. Why? Because it's f**king Black Friday. That's why. We raise prices up, and then put them back to normal and say "50 % cheaper !" .

I hope it falls back to normal price at least.

THE CITY HUNTER

Going back to boarding school tomorrow >:(

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Didn't really get anything done today. Kind of wasted the day.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Sometimes you need those days tho. Hopefully will present further progress!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So tired. Didn't sleep well last night. I had a vivid nightmare that ruined my night.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Might have an ear infection/inflammation as its all blocked

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 28, 2015, 09:56:26 AM
Hope it gets well for you are you using ear drops

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Sep 29, 2015, 02:39:12 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 28, 2015, 09:56:26 AM
Hope it gets well for you are you using ear drops

Yeah and cotton buds. Gonna try and get a doctors appointment as I have a course coming up next week and wanna be able to hear whats being said lol

PVTDukeMorrison

So after many months, I've finally completed my medical and strength tests for the Canadian Forces, and have completed my interview and handed in my application to the unit I was interested in. After waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a response to get sworn in I decide to email my Sergeant to find out what was taking so long. He tells me, "We're still doing the GARDA check and that might take a few more days . Also, we really should have told you 3 months ago, but our regiment isn't hiring right now, the earliest you could possibly get in now would be April, sorry not sorry. Here's the contact info for some army cooks that are hiring.". So I decided to switch regiments to another infantry one because f**k working in a service battalion, and after finding one close to home that's hiring, they don't respond to my email I sent a week ago nor do they ever pick up the phone. I'm very close to losing it right now, I wanted to get into the October basic but that's looking less likely as the days go by.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that Duke.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed