What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,949 times)

SM

SM

Fair enough.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

In regards to the crowd fund raiser which people have offered, we appreciate the offer and I am truly touched by your kindness but we've managed to scrounge up the money from relatives. Just enough to get us on the train along with the car. So as of tomorrow, we will be driving to Lorton, VA and aiming to get down to Sanford, FA.

To those who have offered to help us get down to Florida and help, thank you. I sincerely mean that because lately my faith in humanity has been quite low, and you have shown me that not everyone is callous enough to help themselves and no one else.

MudButt

MudButt

I'm glad all is well man, I'm just reading your terrible story, and I feel for you man, I too had financial issues, they weren't as bad as yours but I can get a feel for the stress and anger you felt. I'm happy you got the help needed, and I hope things get much better. Keep up the spirits my dude. It gets better, you'll pull out of this much stronger. Wish you and the family the best !

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I wish you the best of luck man.

Topazora

Topazora

Take care, Rakai, I hope you and family will be able to pick yourselves up when you get down to Florida

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Take care, Rakai. I wish you all the best.

I've still got 3 days left until Interstellar!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Best of luck Rakai!  Please let us know if you need anything upon arrival.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Ask a mod I suppose, things in the past 36 hours have been fine as far as I can tell.

(Kimarhi's post missing now)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 06, 2014, 04:36:57 AM
Ask a mod I suppose, things in the past 36 hours have been fine as far as I can tell.

My stuff keeps getting deleted.  It's annoying.  Especially when the post I'm responding too suddenly reappears. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

It's the Cold War of avpg right now.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 06, 2014, 04:48:11 AM

My stuff keeps getting deleted.  It's annoying.  Especially when the post I'm responding too suddenly reappears.

Well you could also ask about the problem your experiencing in the Forum/Website Bugs thread.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 06, 2014, 04:48:11 AM

It happened to me a few times last year. I asked a Mod about it. The boards were acting a little funky.

tavianini19

tavianini19

It's not a bug though. Posts are being deliberately deleted to hide the remnants of the recent war. 

SM

SM

problem?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: tavianini19 on Nov 06, 2014, 04:54:38 AM
It's not a bug though. Posts are being deliberately deleted to hide the remnants of the recent war. 

Quit trying to stir shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed