What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 606,138 times)

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Sorry to hear about your loss Xiggz.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I thought I had managed to avoid wrapping paper entirely this year, but it turned out that Amazon didn't wrap my brother's gift like I thought they were going to and I had to get the damn paper out anyways. >:(

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Thanks Whiskey and Nyar

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 13, 2019, 03:16:07 AM
I thought I had managed to avoid wrapping paper entirely this year, but it turned out that Amazon didn't wrap my brother's gift like I thought they were going to and I had to get the damn paper out anyways. >:(

lol

Wrapping never stresses me out like this. :)

Huggs

Huggs

The rain stopped.

The Old One

The Old One

Required to get up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I feel that pain every day.  :'(

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

School bus stopped as I was passing it. It hadn't turned its red lights on yet and it hadn't come to a full stop until after I had started passing. I didn't speed up or anything, I had slowed down heavily and was waiting on it to stop but it didn't until after I had already passed the front end of it. I was in the opposing lane so it's not like I tried to go around it. Now I'm freaking the f**k out because I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna get a citation

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 18, 2019, 11:27:29 PM
School bus stopped as I was passing it. It hadn't turned its red lights on yet and it hadn't come to a full stop until after I had started passing. I didn't speed up or anything, I had slowed down heavily and was waiting on it to stop but it didn't until after I had already passed the front end of it. I was in the opposing lane so it's not like I tried to go around it. Now I'm freaking the f**k out because I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna get a citation

Spoiler
Seriously though, park it in the neighbors driveway and throw the keys and an empty can of whatever they drink on the lawn. If the cops show up just say, "Oh thank God you found it!"
[close]

Spoiler
For real though, if the lights weren't on and the sign wasn't out, then nobody's coming to give you a ticket. The exact same thing happened to my cousin, and I mean exactly the same. He never got a ticket and nobody came looking for him. It's all gonna be alright.
[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 19, 2019, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 18, 2019, 11:27:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBD8M3WFrAw

Spoiler
Seriously though, park it in the neighbors driveway and throw the keys and an empty can of whatever they drink on the lawn. If the cops show up just say, "Oh thank God you found it!"
[close]

Spoiler
For real though, if the lights weren't on and the sign wasn't out, then nobody's coming to give you a ticket. The exact same thing happened to my cousin, and I mean exactly the same. He never got a ticket and nobody came looking for him. It's all gonna be alright.
[close]

I'm just neurotic even though I don't mean to be. I honestly wish weed was legal I could use a toke. You're probably right Huggs.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What bass-akwards state do you live in that weed is still illegal?  ???

Huggs

Huggs

I don't know if it's legal here yet.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 19, 2019, 12:18:04 AM
What bass-akwards state do you live in that weed is still illegal?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Y'all still high on Jesus, I reckon.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 19, 2019, 12:22:56 AM
Y'all still high on Jesus, I reckon.

Yep, no Devil's Lettuce here

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed