What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,980 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 25, 2019, 10:56:01 AM
We got your 44C weather in Melbourne today.   

Thank you very much.  You can have it back now.

-Windebieste.

Sorry mate.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 24, 2019, 11:19:48 PM
I think I crashed, and I crashed hard. Ten minutes ago, I was writing and using my phone when I felt like a weight landed on my head. My face is kinda warm and I feel really tired. For some reason, I can't concentrate on anything, but I want to do multiple things at one time. I also feel like crying, even though absolutely nothing has happened that would make me that upset.

Update: Never mind. Ibuprofen works miracles.

In my case, naps help a lot. Downside, they mess up your sleeping rythm.

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 25, 2019, 10:56:01 AM
We got your 44C weather in Melbourne today.   

Thank you very much.  You can have it back now.

-Windebieste.

Damn! Take care, dude.
Try thinking of cold things. And watch movies in cold settings like The Thing.

Huggs

Huggs

I think I crashed, and I crashed hard. Ten minutes ago, I was writing and using my phone when I felt like a weight landed on my head. My face is kinda warm and I feel really tired. For some reason, I can't concentrate on anything, but I want to do multiple things at one time. I also feel like crying, even though absolutely nothing has happened that would make me that upset.

It's good to hear that you're feeling better. Halfway through and I was prepping carrots and a hug.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 26, 2019, 07:12:38 PM

It's good to hear that you're feeling better. Halfway through and I was prepping carrots and a hug.

Hugs are always welcome. I just got back from Wal-Mart. It was crowded and I felt like people were staring at me when I was in the vitamin section, for some reason.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 26, 2019, 07:17:34 PM

Hugs are always welcome. I just got back from Wal-Mart. It was crowded and I felt like people were staring at me when I was in the vitamin section, for some reason.

That was Verm and OldOne. I asked them to keep an eye on you while I dug up the toilet paper.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 26, 2019, 07:33:57 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 26, 2019, 07:17:34 PM

That was Verm and OldOne. I asked them to keep an eye on you while I dug up the toilet paper.

They were disguised as fat old guys, moms, and toddlers?

Huggs

Huggs

I just told them to blend in as best they could. Verm is usually the baby, but you can still spot him pretty quick. The facial hair and fake tattoo tend to give him away, so you gotta have that mickey mouse whiskey bottle of Baron's to keep him quiet.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

After a few days of letting my facial hair grow, I just noticed that my beard is turning grey.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 26, 2019, 10:01:50 PM
After a few days of letting my facial hair grow, I just noticed that my beard is turning grey.

Embrace it.

I've been salt & pepper since I was 23, and I just never cared. But of course I shave my facial hair and rock a buzz cut, so nobody can tell anyway, not even me.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 26, 2019, 10:01:50 PMAfter a few days of letting my facial hair grow, I just noticed that my beard is turning grey.

On the very rare occasions when I've grown my facial hair, it comes through ginger.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 27, 2019, 11:25:30 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 26, 2019, 10:01:50 PMAfter a few days of letting my facial hair grow, I just noticed that my beard is turning grey.

On the very rare occasions when I've grown my facial hair, it comes through ginger.

Mine is mostly deep black (with a small few greys scattered here and there), but upon closer inspection, there's a good bit of really (and I mean really) deep blood red with some having a kind of golden/amber hue. My fathers side is Irish and I have a severely ginger (full-blown Irish) cousin, so that's probably why. I've thought of growing a beard again, just to save one of those hairs before it's too late.  ;D

Wysps

Wysps

Nothing wrong with some salt and pepper  ;)  Or ginger beards, for that matter.

My S.O. has jet black hair and rocks a beard, but his has patches of ginger mixed in with the black.  It's a sight to behold.

What made me unhappy today.... I went to the store to pick up some coffee creamer and all they had was almond creamer.  But it's too nice outside to bounce from market to market, so I'm stuck with the almond this week.

MudButt

MudButt

The Star Wars thread reminds me why I drink.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 29, 2019, 03:26:13 AM

Yeah I don't even bother reading that thread anymore unless Sil has posted in it.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 29, 2019, 03:26:13 AM
Blame Disney.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed