What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,769 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 04, 2016, 08:36:02 AM
Now I'm pretty pissed off I didn't buy Metro 2033 Redux at the Steam sale. It's just 5 € now but when the sale's over it'll be a f**king 20 € !  >:(

You still have couple hours to get it

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hearing the Sad news about Caroline Aherne over the weekend :(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Kevin Durant selling out ala Lebron James circa 2010.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 04, 2016, 10:55:54 PM
Kevin Durant selling out ala Lebron James circa 2010.

For a moment I thought when did he quit acting lol.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Had a 10 day vacation and now back to work today. It was more than a little difficult to leave this morning with my son still asleep in his crib, I wept like a lil girl when I got into my car lol.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:'( I can't fault you at all!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a bit wet outside.  :-\

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

having a hard time getting AvP2 to run right on my laptop. Lots of weird texture glitches that ruin the experience. Sometimes it crashes out of nowhere.

{sigh} I guess I still have AvP Classic on Steam..

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

On my billy todd in the office today.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Absolute shit day softing. Sat in the car waiting to go.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 13, 2016, 01:26:38 AM
having a hard time getting AvP2 to run right on my laptop. Lots of weird texture glitches that ruin the experience. Sometimes it crashes out of nowhere.

{sigh} I guess I still have AvP Classic on Steam..

Have a laptop too. AvP2 generally seems funky on newer systems. I'm absolutely stunned at how Windebieste and Lucifer can get this thing running on Windows 10.

Over time I haven't encountered any crashes, but more like graphic artifacts which ruin immersion. Two vision modes (NV for Alien, Tech for Predator) didn't work properly, but that was fixable by KingKenny's mod. For a while the game started to use way more resources than it should've and so I uninstalled it. Unless you're dying to play then don't bother.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 17, 2016, 03:10:11 PMAbsolute shit day softing. Sat in the car waiting to go.

How come?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The games were so poorly run. Didn't work at all. Completely boring and went on way too long. The marshalls actually ended up having a go at each other over it with one of them threatening to sack another. Clusterf**k. Because it was a quarry, there was so many lose rocks and etc and I managed to trip up twice, in the middle of a move. Nearly faceplanted some rock and barely avoided it. Did anyone stop to ask me if I was okay or make sure I wasn't hurt? No, they just took the opportunity to continue laying into me as I was tripping. Managed to hurt my side and my ankle in the process. Can barely put any pressure on my left foot. Absolutely killing me.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That sucks. Hope it heals up soon. Just so long as you didn't bust any equipment!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sucks that it went FUBAR Hicks. I know how much you were looking forward to it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed