What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 606,175 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, tried jumping it. But from what I've read on it I needed some proper breakdown leads, not the ones you get from Tesco. I'm really annoyed at it all - I hate inconveniences like this.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Not jumping - bumping, aka push starting it :)

Of course you need someone to help push for that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, didn't try that. To be fair, it doesn't even sound like its attempting to turnover. I literally just get a click when I turn the key.

426Buddy

426Buddy

No kidding, that car sounds cursed! sorry for the bad luck man  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

These are the first real issue I've had with it - aside from the whole rear end incident.  :-\

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Lol it's like Ridley saying the Prometheus sequels will enter Alien's backdoor... :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

hahahaha maybe he was referencing Lambert ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Car won't start again. Trying to jump it now so I can take it straight to Halfords and get battery replaced.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's only half 2! I want to go home and sleep!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No rest for the wicked. The moment I walked through the door of the building today...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry - literally as I walked into work I had to deal with peoples shit before I even reached my office.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Wasn't complaining, just wasn't sure what you were getting at!

I'm surprised you don't have a trained Alien guard dog or something in the office that you can set on them in these kind of situations. Surely Fox can sort you out there?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed