What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,623 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The weather is glorious today.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

*happiness noises*

By my understanding I think you can get it through a challenge so I'll see what that is on the 27th before I decide whether to unlock it or pay money, but hell if I give them money I won't even be mad.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Was out walking and got complimented for having a "nice fanny pack".

Also found some virginia strawberries in the backyard. I had started a little colony of them a few years ago from a plant I had bought from a nursery, and didn't realize any were still surviving. They make really small but good tasting fruit, and are what gives the good taste to the enormous commercial strawberry varieties. I'm going to multiply them again and take better care.

Also noticed that some broccoli stems I had thrown away to become compost are growing and going to seed. :-*

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The day started alright but then...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got colleague of the month at work. Came with a nice certificate and more importantly - £50 in vouchers. That's gonna pay for my Pokemon Snap.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 28, 2021, 11:09:19 AM
Got colleague of the month at work.

Now might be an opportune time to bring up the bonus situation;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Apr 25, 2021, 11:58:29 PM
Also noticed that some broccoli stems I had thrown away to become compost are growing and going to seed. :-*

Prepare yourself for the Aphid-watch. Even if you make sure none can drop or wander onto them, fair odds ants will try to ranch them anyway.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Predator: Hunting Grounds New Update. They gave the Predator specializations I wanted for so long. Tried the new map with friends that came back to play after being out for a while. Even ended up having a match with an Illfonic Employee.

Lots of fun matches today. Made many videos about it, might help give my YT channel a push and attract more people. Went over 3000 subs today, way things are going I will make just this week more than the minimal wage in my country with the channel.

Huggs

Huggs

Been nearly a week since I received my second dose of the moderna vaccine. I've had zero side effects.

Hats off to the funky cold moderna.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm fully vaccinated as of Thursday afternoon. I had one day of feeling like crap, but otherwise I'm back to normal.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

None of the seeds from my old tomato packet germinated. But an over ripe store bought tomato on the counter finally got opened up and was loaded with germinating seeds, leaves and all. The best seedlings went straight into the garden.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

So far so good.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Trash Queen

^this person.

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 08, 2021, 01:32:34 AM
Quote from: Trash Queen

^this person.

Awww... 😊
Spoiler
💋
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed