What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,054 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woop! Congrats!

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 27, 2020, 08:19:35 AM
Quote from: Prez on Feb 27, 2020, 03:17:31 AM
Seems I've won their Alien Isolation on Switch competition and won a free Alien Isolation graphic novel. Funny as I thought my answer to their question was a bit to smartarse personally. Nice little surprise as I never win competitions.

Where was your hiding place?

I answered "Where would I hide? In space ... because the Aliens are on Earth and I'd be in space ... so yer problem solved eh"

Was in a mood that night. Worked a treat :-)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Despite some of the images I've been seeing online, my copy of Phalanx is in fact the same size as the other recent Titan novels. OCD soothed ;D

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 27, 2020, 10:07:33 AMI Got The Job!!!!!!!!!   ;D

Congrats. You're a company man now.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 27, 2020, 10:07:33 AM
I Got The Job!!!!!!!!!   ;D

Well done. Wait after your probationary period is over til you ask about the bonus situation.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thanks everyone  ;D

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

So far I've been getting a positive response to my new audiobook. I'm actually surprised.

Prez

Prez

Spending a kid free holiday away in with my wonderful wife. It was our first time we've actually done this in over 10 years (prior to having kids) and for my wife it was the chance to fulfil a 34 year old dream of seeing her fav live band in concert, a-ha. They were supported by Rick Astley and I was actually gobsmacked just how good both acts were live.

I forgot just how big Melbourne is!!

Huggs

Huggs

Bloodshot has stopped taking over the galaxy.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Have closed my Job Centre Claim and now can start afresh with my new job tomorrow

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My first few shifts at my job have been great. Feet ache like mad, but that'll pass in time. The staff are friendly which helps a lot. Next week will be mad i know for sure (well if the Cheltenham Races still go ahead anyway).

Just a shame it means i wont be on here as much depending on my shifts

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Awesome!  Another prize from the Hick's surplus gravy train? :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nope, f*cker gave his spare copy away years ago before I could call shotgun :laugh:

Prez

Prez

WOMADelaide ... never disappoints. Some incredible international (and local) acts. Great to hear amazing live music in our beautiful parklands and dancing to wee hours of the morning.

Whiskeybrewer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed