What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,705 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

My iq scores finally came in.

123 142 201

123 held stable.

Update June 27, 2019

142 and 201 were false positives.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 14, 2019, 12:40:34 PM
My Danny Vaughn pledge/GoFundMe items arrived in the post today. Got my name in the album :)

That's nice about those pledge/fund items. You support the cause, you get the item for a reasonable price directly from the source, and a little thanks in the form of a credit. It's how I got my name in the credits of an indie horror flick.
They should do that for every movie. If it increases the budget and results in a better movie, why not.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Download yesterday was f*cking ace.

And because we only went for the day I got to sleep in an actual bed last night, enjoy a lie in this morning and then have a hot shower.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Casting call was put out for my audio drama.

Still no word from James Paxton, though.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 15, 2019, 01:47:25 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 14, 2019, 12:40:34 PM
My Danny Vaughn pledge/GoFundMe items arrived in the post today. Got my name in the album :)

That's nice about those pledge/fund items. You support the cause, you get the item for a reasonable price directly from the source, and a little thanks in the form of a credit. It's how I got my name in the credits of an indie horror flick.
They should do that for every movie. If it increases the budget and results in a better movie, why not.

Glad he was able to finish the album after how Pledge Music screwed him over. Most of us were able to get refunds and then put it straight to Go Fund Me.

Yeah definitely. Did the same for the In Search of Horror Documentary featuring a lad of Youtube reviewers

Huggs

Huggs

Or you could sell enough of the scrap metal to buy a new motor...someday.

The Old One

The Old One

Sleep, and lots of it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Catching back up to my old gains in weightlifting after taking two months off for the fractured back.

The Old One

The Old One

Good!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I waited to lift right before I went to bed so now I'm wide awake at 12:22 in the morning. 

The Old One

The Old One

Wait, 12:22 PM or AM?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

AM.

I got to get up for work in 4hrs and 30mins.

ARRRRGGGGHHH.

The Old One

The Old One

Oh, I apologize.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 17, 2019, 05:39:15 AM
Oh, I apologize.

No need to apologize.  Not your fault.

You aren't supposed to exercise right before bed, and your especially not supposed to do it if you suffer from insomnia.

But I did it anyways.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Had a dream the other night where Creative Assembly invited myself and a bunch of other randomers to their studio to check out their new Alien product. For some reason, despite looking every bit like a generic, run-of-the-mill office inside, it was located deep underground in a nuclear-style bunker only accessible by a giant industrial lift straight out of the Alien expanded universe (immediate red flag right there). Sure enough, almost as soon as we were inside we an actual Alien burst onto the scene and started stalking and slaughtering everybody trapped within, Isolation-style. Cue much hiding under desks and running away as people are eviscerated at the opposite end of the corridor.

Still not sure if the Alien was supposed to be the exciting new product the studio had been developing, but needless to say it was an equal opportunity mutilator and the CA staff got it just as bad as the rest of us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed