What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,627 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 26, 2019, 02:00:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 26, 2019, 09:05:10 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 25, 2019, 12:29:52 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 24, 2019, 08:51:53 PMGive me a shout next time you're around my area and I'll take you.

I don't often get up your way but I really should. Seems daft to have the kit and never use it.

Offer is always there!

Hicks invited me over but I couldn't find his flat.

Does anyone know where 123 Notachanceinhell Road is? I can't find it on the map.

It's most likely underground.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 26, 2019, 02:33:46 PM

Ah... smart!

I'll start digging.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 26, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

Ah... smart!

I'll start digging.

You will need a professional digger.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 26, 2019, 02:54:25 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 26, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

Ah... smart!

I'll start digging.

You will need a professional digger.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maissdWoEH1rc8jsxo1_250.gif

Excellent! I will pay you ten carrots an hour for your digging services!

The Old One

The Old One

Dig up stupid.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

TheSailingRabbit

The Old One

The Old One

The Old One

The Old One

18 Seconds, trust me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Last day at work for 2 weeks!  ;D Got a week of training, then holiday for a week. I'm barely at work in April. I've also got my anniversary and Alien Day booked off.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Couple of youtube channels have already stolen and re-uploaded my new album. Might seem odd to be happy about piracy but it's a sign we're going places rather than being as smalltime.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Cracking F1 race over the weekend, best I can remember seeing in quite a while. Although admittedly I was gutted that young rookie Charles Leclerc was robbed of a guaranteed and much-deserved win by his car packing up in the closing stages.

Still, glad he's posing a serious threat to Vettel, who I consider to be the most overrated driver in the sport.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 01, 2019, 10:42:37 AM
Cracking F1 race over the weekend, best I can remember seeing in quite a while. Although admittedly I was gutted that young rookie Charles Leclerc was robbed of a guaranteed and much-deserved win by his car packing up in the closing stages.

Still, glad he's posing a serious threat to Vettel, who I consider to be the most overrated driver in the sport.

Vettel has always been a dick

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I've never been a fan, mostly because of how ridiculously petulant he is when things don't go his way. Things like telling Charlie whiting to f*ck off over the radio a few years back, or ramming Hamilton over some perceived slight. What a dick.

But more than disliking him, I've never really thought he's all that good and the four titles he's accumulated were more about his motor than his talent as a driver. Don't get me wrong, he's clearly bloody fast on a clear track, but whenever he's had to actually fight wheel-to-wheel with someone for position he always seems to come off seriously lacking.

Huggs

Huggs

The vet sent me a package in the mail.

It had a sympathy card signed by all the ladies that took care of my little one. And they gave me a small clay ornament they apparently make now. It has his name etched into it, and his actual pawprint.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed