What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,710 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Finally got the sleep I needed. Had to work yesterday on none. Came home, passed out and woke up at midnight ready to go. It took me until 8am to fall asleep again.

Thank God I had today off. Got it when I volunteered to work thanksgiving so my coworkers can go be with their families. I have none coming in and most of the ones here are working the holiday anyway, so I'd just be twiddling my thumbs. Worked out pretty well all around, I'd say.

MudButt

MudButt

Seeing Creed II in a few hours. Super excited. I've been watching some interviews with the director, Steven Caple Jr., and his passion about making movies has me stoked to see this.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I submitted the first part of my manuscript today. I haven't received feedback on it yet, so I'm very anxious and excited.

I like what I wrote, and I have a lot of confidence in it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 20, 2018, 11:24:17 PM
I submitted the first part of my manuscript today. I haven't received feedback on it yet, so I'm very anxious and excited.

Congratulations and good luck!  :)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 21, 2018, 12:38:18 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 20, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Congratulations and good luck!  :)

Thanks.

Huggs

Huggs

I hope you named some characters after all of us.  ;)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 21, 2018, 02:19:13 AM
I hope you named some characters after all of us.  ;)

Now that I think about it, I probably should have. It had to be a Fortnite story, so nonsense would fit.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 20, 2018, 11:12:00 PM
Seeing Creed II in a few hours. Super excited. I've been watching some interviews with the director, Steven Caple Jr., and his passion about making movies has me stoked to see this.

Awesome! Let us know what you think of it. I really dug the first one, and I'm hoping this one will keep the momentum going.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I haven't seen Creed I, but the mere presence of Ivan Drago has me interested in the sequel.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 15, 2018, 09:53:56 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 15, 2018, 09:50:49 AMI've got a big Stargate convention coming up this weekend.

I noticed the other day my girlfriend's dad has a signed photo of Amanda Tapping in his living room. Don't suppose you fancy earning me some brownie points? :P

Sounds like a busy weekend! Enjoy!

Sorry mate, didn't check this. It wasn't a great weekend, unfortunately. Everything was done on one day, like 3 retailers, had to wait an hour past closing for photos. We didn't go back for day 2.  :'(

On the brightside, absolutely f**king love our new Switch!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 21, 2018, 09:34:31 AMSorry mate, didn't check this.

S'alright, was only joshing!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 21, 2018, 09:34:31 AMIt wasn't a great weekend, unfortunately. Everything was done on one day, like 3 retailers, had to wait an hour past closing for photos. We didn't go back for day 2.  :'(

That's gash. Hope the tickets didn't set you back too much.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

The first part my manuscript was approved. My next task is to complete it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 21, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
The first part my manuscript was approved. My next task is to complete it.

Congratulations on the good news.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I gotta hit the ol' rack. It was a long day at work today and I got a rough one coming up tomorrow.

The Old One

The Old One

:laugh:

Truth!

brain_damage

brain_damage

The thought of watching LOTR at this moment. Snowy outside, rather cold...Yes, I am happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed