What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,740 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

It doesn't matter, I'm gay sweetheart ;)

Not really into older guys btw. -10 or +10 years is my max

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

I was aware.  ;)

And I wasn't into older chicks until college, when I realized that they were interested in me. But like I said, I'm not talking about old Mrs. Klenderman from down the street here. I'm talkin' about Stacy's mom at a comfortable 40-45. I might allow for just a few more years under certain circumstances, but any woman more than 5 years my senior would have to be okay with keeping it physical only. It's becoming irrelevant though. As I lose my youth, I'm thinking more about marriage and a family.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

I've always been into older ones. Only had a few girlfriends around my age. Ladies my age or younger are usually too much into trendy stuff and/or dumb.
And I've never really liked "current" music.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

I'm kinda glad you said this as I had a hard time imagining a straight man wearing those fancy clothes.
I was almost thinking you were some kind of hip hop artist or pimp.

FiorinaFury161

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Brilliant!  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 05:04:00 AM"Awww, it looks like a sad old man." - Gay gynecologist peeking under the sheets during exam

:laugh: Christ, that's f*cking grim...

My congratulations to you.

I was really upset to find the reissue boxset(s) of Appetite for Destruction due out at the end of the month are gratuitously expensive... but then I discovered you can get just the music as a digital download, without any of the pointless tat, for less than £30. Seeing as the music (especially all the demos and unreleased stuff) was all I really wanted, I'm now a very happy man :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Going to a Tolkien exhibit tomorrow. Some of the stuff i heard hasnt been shown in public since 1973. so Im damn looking forward to that

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
Local Trouble sees the agony I am in, comes in and mows everyone down, except his fellow SKULL hater. With last gasp of energy, I raise my fist and utter my last words: Hate The SKULL. Dead. /discussion

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Wolverine getting his ass, er, balls handed to him. ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Today I took the CPC exam again (my free retake), and feel much more confident about the outcome this time!
Spoiler
Just give me a 70%, that is all I ask! :P

Seriously, I am pretty sure I passed this time.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you perform any anger management exercises beforehand this time?

/so glad this forum has no skull emoji

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I did, as a matter of fact. I mentioned to the therapist about the SKULL and he jumped from over his desk and starting throwing his Harvard degree, chair, and other stuff around in a violent rage. When I went to pay for the therapy session, the receptionist said "No charge, as per the doctor: Fellow SKULL haters are no charge in my office."

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 10, 2018, 08:10:57 PM
I did, as a matter of fact. I mentioned to the therapist about the SKULL and he jumped from over his desk and starting throwing his Harvard degree, chair, and other stuff around in a violent rage. When I went to pay for the therapy session, the receptionist said "No charge, as per the doctor: Fellow SKULL haters are no charge in my office."

"Well it proves one thing Fiorina, it shows that those wealthy college boys don't have the education enough to admit when they are wrong"  :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

When I left his office he said "I've been SKULL Hatin since 1979".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed