What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,638 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Will be seeing Alice Cooper live on the 14th of this month. Not fussed about the support acts, although Im sure I will enjoy them. Im just psyched for the original band set :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Noice!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hopefully he doesn't sic his army of homeless people on you.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 01, 2017, 10:59:37 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 01, 2017, 08:19:16 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 01, 2017, 02:45:18 PM
I went to Walmart a couple of weeks ago to buy some ammo ('Merica) and Christmas trees were already displayed.

Never bought ammo from Walmart, but might for the range.  Any good, no jams?
Walmart has good range/home defense ammo and for good prices, too! I buy for my .45 and AR15 (5.56) and never had any problems. You should check them out. Guns make me happy, by the way. What do you have?

Good to know, thanks Chief!  My daily carry is a S&W 9mm Shield, home defense is a S&W .357 revolver.  The Shield is smooth, but the .357 has lots of kick.  Smith & Wesson makes me happy and safe  :) 

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 02, 2017, 08:39:16 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 01, 2017, 10:59:37 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 01, 2017, 08:19:16 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 01, 2017, 02:45:18 PM
I went to Walmart a couple of weeks ago to buy some ammo ('Merica) and Christmas trees were already displayed.

Never bought ammo from Walmart, but might for the range.  Any good, no jams?
Walmart has good range/home defense ammo and for good prices, too! I buy for my .45 and AR15 (5.56) and never had any problems. You should check them out. Guns make me happy, by the way. What do you have?

Good to know, thanks Chief!  My daily carry is a S&W 9mm Shield, home defense is a S&W .357 revolver.  The Shield is smooth, but the .357 has lots of kick.  Smith & Wesson makes me happy and safe  :)

My local walmart stopped carrying ammo a few years back which isn't so bad since all they stocked was that crappy Winchester Super X. Now the only place near me that carries ammo is Canadian Tire which never has what you're looking for and the staff look at you like you're Satan if you ask them to open the cabinet, on a good day you don't have to walk them through how to sell it to you. I'm pretty much forced to drive half an hour away so I can get that sweet sweet 20% off military discount from my not so local gun store

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Do Americans/Canadians not like driving? I always see you guys saying "drive half an hour away" like it's the farthest reaches of the world.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 02, 2017, 12:36:33 PM
Noice!

I know. It was a toss up between Cooper and Purple who are playing the same week. With Purple just have to hope they come back to the UK on this farewell tour

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 02, 2017, 07:39:27 PM
Hopefully he doesn't sic his army of homeless people on you.

Lol I'd join his army of Homeless people lol

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2017, 10:24:49 AM
Do Americans/Canadians not like driving? I always see you guys saying "drive half an hour away" like it's the farthest reaches of the world.  :laugh:
Many people I know (in the US) are exactly like that, but not I. I have driven so many places so often that I am numb to it. Driving and delivering the mail for 5 hours a day will do that I suppose.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It just seems odd to me. The US is so big, how can that even be an issue? Surely they're used to driving miles! Two hours away, I can understand but half an hour?  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I once drove from L.A. to Phoenix. It took 7 and a half hours. Have a look at how far apart they are on the map :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Funny you mention Phoenix, a coworker and I drove from Pittsburgh to Phoenix. In the winter. Now that sucked.

@Hicks: 2 hours still is nothing to me, some people's heads would explode if they had to drive that distance. :laugh:

Master Chief

Master Chief

You're welcome and I too am a big fan of S&W revolvers! I want to someday buy the S&W M&P R8!

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 02, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
My local walmart stopped carrying ammo a few years back which isn't so bad since all they stocked was that crappy Winchester Super X. Now the only place near me that carries ammo is Canadian Tire which never has what you're looking for and the staff look at you like you're Satan if you ask them to open the cabinet, on a good day you don't have to walk them through how to sell it to you. I'm pretty much forced to drive half an hour away so I can get that sweet sweet 20% off military discount from my not so local gun store
Oh man, I'm not a big fan of Winchester ammo, it leaves my guns filthy!  For the range, I just stick with the federal ammo, which I buy 150 rounds of 5.56 for $55.  Not bad at all.  As for the premium stuff, I'll just go online.

haha We like driving, but we also don't want to put our games on pause do run some errands.   :P  I love driving and riding my motorcycle.  8)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I love driving and I'm a great driver
Spoiler
It's everyone else around me, they're all terrible
[close]

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 03, 2017, 03:13:57 PM
You're welcome and I too am a big fan of S&W revolvers! I want to someday buy the S&W M&P R8!

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 02, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Oh man, I'm not a big fan of Winchester ammo, it leaves my guns filthy!  For the range, I just stick with the federal ammo, which I buy 150 rounds of 5.56 for $55.  Not bad at all.  As for the premium stuff, I'll just go online.
Federal blue box is the way to, works beautifully in my 1897 trench gun

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finally get to see Predator on the big screen tonight!  ;D

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 09, 2017, 08:13:53 AM
Finally get to see Predator on the big screen tonight!  ;D

f**k this forum makes me feel old.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed