What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,349 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just don't leave him on the roof.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure it wont be that bad.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finally managed to get the Dark Tower books in matching paperbacks. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

As I've been listening to the River of Pain audio drama, I've been compiling the obligatory "differences from the novel" article for the wiki, and it's turned out to a right bastard. Glad to have finally finished it.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I bought my first two CDs(Ramones its alive and Judas Priest classic hits)]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As in first ever purchases? I think my first ever cds were either NIN - further down the spiral or NIN - The Perfect Drug remixes. My first rock cassette purchases were Nirvana - Nevermind and NIN - pretty hate machine. I highly recommend both of course :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I can't even remember what the first CD I ever bought (as opposed to stealing off my parents or friends) was. Maybe Queen's Live at Wembley '86.

I just met the original Newt!

Spoiler

:P
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hahahaha nice

I think the first CD's i ever brought for myself were Metallica - ....And Justice For All and Iron Maiden - No Prayer for the Dying

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 08, 2017, 08:58:35 AM
I can't even remember what the first CD I ever bought (as opposed to stealing off my parents or friends) was. Maybe Queen's

Mine was one of those cheesy ass complication CDs like Now Something or other. But I don't think it was Now, I think it was some Pepsi related thing? I vaguely remember it having a Geri Halliwell song on it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 08, 2017, 08:58:35 AM
I can't even remember what the first CD I ever bought (as opposed to stealing off my parents or friends) was. Maybe Queen's Live at Wembley '86.

I just met the original Newt!

Spoiler

:P
[close]
You just know this was coming:

Spoiler
[close]

:laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 08, 2017, 12:33:16 AM
As in first ever purchases? I think my first ever cds were either NIN - further down the spiral or NIN - The Perfect Drug remixes. My first rock cassette purchases were Nirvana - Nevermind and NIN - pretty hate machine. I highly recommend both of course :P
Yes. Since im a cheap bugger all the songs I liked I downloaded from Youtube but there was a Vinyl shop nearby and everyday I would check out all the items and one day I had to buy the Judas Priest album it was 15 pounds! (Bargain!)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My promotion at work has been approved!  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Sergeant Hicks?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Something like that  :P

I'm essentially becoming the supervisor for the department.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed