What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,738 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 29, 2017, 06:17:34 PM
Got the Engineers podcast recorded today. We had to fly through the last half a little quickly because of circumstances, but it went pretty well.

It was a fun Podcast indeed :)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2017, 11:07:48 AM
I turned down transport coverage and an earlier showing because I didn't wanna take the piss.
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 29, 2017, 08:01:06 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 29, 2017, 06:25:56 PMWoop! I got my itinerary too. Really looking forward to this.  ;D

Kinda gutted I turned down the hotel accommodation now because it came with £75 spending money to get drunk in the bar Tuesday night :laugh:

Kinda silly when I live just outside London though.

Let me get this straight you both turned down free accommodations?  ???

Ugh... I think i'm getting light-headed!!! :P

windebieste

windebieste

What a waste.  ::)  Next time, just hand it over.  :P

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No. I turned down travel costs being covered.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on May 02, 2017, 12:54:01 PMLet me get this straight you both turned down free accommodations?  ???

If I'd known ahead of time it was at the Mayfiar I definitely wouldn't have told them I didn't need it :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The new album of the legendary Ukrainian Pagan metal band Nokturnal Mortum is going to be released tomorrow! The chances of reserving one of the deluxe box CD editions is going to be tough, but there is a chance! Even I don't get one, the music is what is most important after all, and it is going to be glorious.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 08, 2017, 02:23:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1OwvcGLGaM

He really gives zero F**ks lol

Had a great weekend in Portsmouth and Southsea with my friend. Showed her as much as i could in a day and a bit and she loved it. I took her to Southsea castle and from a distance she was like "Is that it?" then of course we walked all the way around the outside of it and she was surprised lol

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 07, 2017, 11:03:55 AM
The new album of the legendary Ukrainian Pagan metal band Nokturnal Mortum is going to be released tomorrow! The chances of reserving one of the deluxe box CD editions is going to be tough, but there is a chance! Even I don't get one, the music is what is most important after all, and it is going to be glorious.
Managed to reserve one (and the Tshirt in my size!), can't wait to hear the album!

Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior

Roger Waters released a new single today. 

Nyarlathotep

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 08, 2017, 10:47:19 AMHad a great weekend in Portsmouth and Southsea with my friend.

I went to uni down there! Not been back for years.

As for me, I had a pretty excellent week of Covenant-related stuff last week courtesy of Fox, then was in Dublin over the weekend, including seeing Iron Maiden there Saturday night. I think I've actually done permanent damage with all the drinking, but it was one hell of a time!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad you had fun! Was great seeing you again.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, likewise!

FiorinaFury161

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed