What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,651 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Had a great time in NYC! Pet Shop Boys concert was OMG, MoMA was amaze (got finally experience Van Gogh's The Starry Night amidst so many iconic paintings and sculptures) and finally got visit the Giorgio Armani boutique along with so many other fun times and eats! :)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 14, 2016, 11:58:36 AM
Had a great time in NYC! Pet Shop Boys concert was OMG, MoMA was amaze (got finally experience Van Gogh's The Starry Night amidst so many iconic paintings and sculptures) and finally got visit the Giorgio Armani boutique along with so many other fun times and eats! :)
Glad you had fun

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I took my jar of change to cash in today. As I poured the coins into the machine, I looked down in the reject container and saw a big pile of quarters in it along with other coins. I grabbed them (finders keepers!) and put them into the machine to be counted. The machine kept giving me a few back and I looked closely at the rejects. However, these were no ordinary coins. There were 4 total coins that I never seen before and realized they were fake coins. Here is what they said on each: (NSFW)
Spoiler
One coin said "Heads I Win" with an engraving of an erect penis and testes, with the other side saying "Tails you lose" with an engraving of a back and butt. The three other coins said "Heads I win" with an engraving of breasts and "Tails you lose" with the back and butt on the other side.  :laugh: :laugh: 
[close]

Needless to say, I kept the single coin and put it in my wallet! I plan to give away the three other coins to friends, thank you to the mysterious donor!!! :) That certainly made me happy today!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 18, 2016, 04:23:34 AM
I took my jar of change to cash in today. As I poured the coins into the machine, I looked down in the reject container and saw a big pile of quarters in it along with other coins. I grabbed them (finders keepers!) and put them into the machine to be counted. The machine kept giving me a few back and I looked closely at the rejects. However, these were no ordinary coins. There were 4 total coins that I never seen before and realized they were fake coins. Here is what they said on each: (NSFW)
Spoiler
One coin said "Heads I Win" with an engraving of an erect penis and testes, with the other side saying "Tails you lose" with an engraving of a back and butt. The three other coins said "Heads I win" with an engraving of breasts and "Tails you lose" with the back and butt on the other side.  :laugh: :laugh: 
[close]

Needless to say, I kept the single coin and put it in my wallet! I plan to give away the three other coins to friends, thank you to the mysterious donor!!! :) That certainly made me happy today!

I think you found the invites to that Eyes Wide Shut party. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha! That is brilliant.  :laugh: Great find.

g2vd

g2vd

It doesn't matter if you don't click on that thread I WILL MAKE IT Impossible for you not to have this seared into your mind.

Yes, this is a real Kamen Rider villain.

That is not a photoshop.

It's Hitler as a Star fish.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What f**k have you been searching?  :laugh:

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 22, 2016, 08:47:09 AM
What f**k have you been searching?  :laugh:
Just wait till you get a load of Spider-Napoleon, Ghengis Kahn-Condor, and Ant-Capone.

All real Kamen Rider Villians and this thing.

If you haven't watched this video YOU NEED TO WATCH it the video is breathtaking it's amazing. seriously you need to watch this PLEAE WATCH IT I BEG YOU,

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

What kind of Drug Cocktail were the makers of this taking......and where can i find some?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Japan rules :laugh:

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 22, 2016, 02:47:34 PM
Do you want to see Ant Capone?

I ask this because the sight may be too much for you're Mortal Mind.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: g2vd on Nov 22, 2016, 03:09:44 PM

Go ahead. My mind has been prepared by reading John Boorman's drug induced madness of a LOTR script. XD

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 22, 2016, 09:58:27 PM
Quote from: g2vd on Nov 22, 2016, 03:09:44 PM

Go ahead. My mind has been prepared by reading John Boorman's drug induced madness of a LOTR script. XD

Bask before the power of Spider-Napoleon, Ghengis Kahn-Condor, Ant-Capone, Sun-glass monkey and Starfish Hitler

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ah, day off tomorrow.

Also I've finally found a UK based place that does custom paintjobs for airsoft. Think I'm gonna test them out and get my SL8C project done by them. If they're good, I'ma have so many hexagon and Kryptek patterns done.  :laugh:

AL

AL

:D :D :D
this..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed