What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,759 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 30, 2015, 12:56:20 AM
I'll PM you the tragic tale soon once I get On my computer I don't want this becoming sappy story thread.
OK bro

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alright enough of the name calling please. Thanks.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 29, 2015, 10:32:25 PM
Got a new set for our forum!

Looking good, Fury!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 30, 2015, 12:11:50 AM
Quote from: The Runner on Jul 30, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
No m8 that is the hoe who is moving I'm not she's following her boy toy.
LOL man you have a beef with her

That's because she's having a lot of sex and he's having, well, none. ;D

Love your new set, Fury. I haven't seen that image of Ripley before, and I love the simplicity of the set. Nice colors too.

But do you have any faith, sister?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 30, 2015, 09:04:18 PM

Love your new set, Fury. I haven't seen that image of Ripley before, and I love the simplicity of the set. Nice colors too.

LOL

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I think the pic of Ripley was a promo (probably magazine) from 1991/1992. Glad you like the new set, the colors seemed to blend themselves when I found them!

As I thought Mr. Aaron, as I thought.

The Runner

The Runner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4P12Boy5rA

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 30, 2015, 10:03:46 PM

I think the pic of Ripley was a promo (probably magazine) from 1991/1992. Glad you like the new set, the colors seemed to blend themselves when I found them!

Have you seen those insane leather shots she was doing about that time?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finally cancelled my mobile contract. I've had a work phone for ages so I've not been using my own. My contract was due for renewal soon so I just got it cancelled.  :)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Agrees...........5 Stars for the Ripley pic

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you and nice to see ya back around! :)

finally trimmed down the hill, hopefully will cut and bag the hill tomorrow after work (stay away rain!). After that, all that remains to be caught up landscaping-wise is the field. Yikes, it's going to be terrible:'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm dying. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not today but Saturday I went to the 2nd event of the new Star Trek Attack Wing campaign. This time it's based around various Q episodes. At this venue I won the 1st event so I went into the campaign strong. This event one of my friends came to (he won the 1st event at another venue and then won the 2nd which I couldn't go to. That's when I went to London Film and Comic Con  ;D) and he'd not been playing a lot recently. But he's an infuriating guy to play dice games with as we always joke about the dice gods being with him or him cooking the dice.

I ended up paired against him in the 2nd match and we were both playing variations of a similar idea - an idea that suited him more. It was based around multiple attacks. I don't typically like them because you can't really modify multiple attacks and my natural rolls are generally shit. This idea that we were playing had bits of modification in it that worked with the multiple attacks. However, my rolls were shit against him. It went to time...however I'd been playing the objective whilst he was being evasive in the early turns and I had one ship left at time, he had 2 (although one had a core breech and I'd been hoping it'd blow itself up) but with all the bonus points I'd earnt doing the objective I won by 11 points. Not going to lie...felt good to jam him out of the win. xD 

But with 2 event wins under my belt I should auto win the grand prize even if I don't turn up to the next event.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wooo!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Aug 01, 2015, 03:37:10 PM

Agrees...........5 Stars for the Ripley pic
Agreed!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed