What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,610 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 14, 2015, 09:03:57 PM
MOM WAS JUST OFFERED A JOB!! AND WE'RE NOT EVEN BACK HOME YET!!!

WE'RE GOING HOME!! WE'RE GOING HOME!! WE'RE GOING HOME!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fantastic! Glad to hear it mate.  :)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2015, 07:39:47 AM

Mom's got three interviews on one day, so I am hoping she lands a good paying job back up north! We're really counting on them!

We're going to be staying at my Grandma's for two weeks, and hoping something happens in that span of time and the only draw back is that Grandma doesn't really have TV or Internet since she still believes she lives in 1930's Puerto Rico.

We really want this to work! We leave this Saturday!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 16, 2015, 06:09:05 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2015, 07:39:47 AM
We're going to be staying at my Grandma's for two weeks, and hoping something happens in that span of time and the only draw back is that Grandma doesn't really have TV or Internet since she still believes she lives in 1930's Puerto Rico.
Great news mang. When I read this (above) part, all I could think of was this:

Cue the music! ;D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So! Here's the scoop... We're going to be waking up at 6:30 AM in the morning and preparing for a two hour drive from Odessa, Florida to Sanford, FL. And then we're going to be loading up the SUV onto a train and be awaiting to board. I am going to assume boarding is going to be taking place sometime in the afternoon. Then depature...

Then perhaps somewhere in the morning or afternoon as of Sunday, we will be arriving in Virginia. So we're then going to be take a two to three hour drive from Virginia, to Philadelphia, PA. All of this is going to be happening within a span of forty eight or so hours. After this, I will be online sporadically or not at all. My only means of access to being online would be use of a phone.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As long as you're happy mate and it works out in the end for you, that's all that matters!

Had a cracking weekend. Fantastic day airsofting on Saturday. I can still feel the burn. I ache everywhere and I'm covered in cuts and marks. So I know I had a great day getting stuck in there. Pulled off all sorts of sneaky moves. Was fantastic. Then spent the Sunday chilling with the Mrs, rewatching (for me) Stargate Atlantis which she is getting really stuck into.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I got two short stories published today, reviews so far have been good, can't really ask for more than that!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Apr 21, 2015, 02:24:32 AM
I got two short stories published today, reviews so far have been good, can't really ask for more than that!

Can I ask what they're called?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nice, congrats man.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 21, 2015, 10:23:36 AM

Can I ask what they're called?

"It's Not You It's Me" and "Mummy's Boy"

One year, four stone down and the beer belly is no more!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Apr 22, 2015, 07:05:55 PM
"It's Not You It's Me" and "Mummy's Boy"

Cool. I'll have a gander!

Today is my 2 years with the lady friend. Going out later.  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

congrats man :)

Corporal Hicks

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Just the other day I received the Hot Toys 1/6th Celtic Predator. Bit of a pain to get together, the stand is feeble, hands loose, but goddamn he is magnificent.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Finally done exams

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 23, 2015, 11:24:43 PM
Finally done exams

Wooo! Time to stand down and relax for a bit.

I go away tomorrow! Me and the lady friend. Just to the coast to my parent's static caravan but it's nice to escape the world for a while.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed