What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,555 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll post it up either tonight or tomorrow :)

Just brought my a big deckbox for Star Realms and some Sailor Moon chibi collectable things for the Mrs for our 2 years next month.

Comes with a couple of promos.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is it me or does anyone else find haircuts quite therapeutic?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 07, 2015, 10:00:35 AM
I cut them for practical reasons, mostly. Less time spent on treating them in the morning.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

My barber is an old italian guy who spent many years in NYC schools and seminars, he said "I have to reteach everything to all the new people, the colleges and schools teach them nothing." :P

His haircuts are experiences, nothing less. Amazing work and my scalp is completely relaxed during and after. That reminds me, I need a hair experience this week! ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegazilla on Mar 07, 2015, 11:20:09 AM
I cut them for practical reasons, mostly. Less time spent on treating them in the morning.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer my hair short for the above reasons and I can spike it up when it's short. I just find it very relaxing when I have it cut.  :)

Had a cracking day on Battlefield 4 with my mate yesterday. I love double XP weekends, combined with 100/200% boosts. I'm now level 9 and did a bunch of assignments, something I've not really bothered with on BF4 like I did 3. I'm hoping to reach 100 by the time Hardline is out.

Sozin

Sozin

Looking through the Signature & Avatar thread and finding some lost gems. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Love that Thor Sig.

Ragnarok now please.

Sozin

Sozin

In memory of R888.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 09, 2015, 08:39:14 PMLove that Thor Sig.
Hat off to Uncanny Psycho for that one. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

One of the best moments on the forum.  :laugh:

Sozin

Sozin

Found some other nice ones. ;)

Spoiler

[close]

I also really love this one Vickers made back when the hype for Man of Steel was real. ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The first day of NFL free agency yields a huge trade for the Seattle Seahawks landing Jimmy Graham! Shame they had to give up Max Unger tho, but his recent injuries inquired a move. Go Seahawks!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

My hair experience today yielded a great conclusion; the shortest it's been since high school (12 years ago) and feels great! Rest assured, the beard is as long as ever. ;)

edit: Also ordered my birthday gift off eBay today... Will post once the day (21st) arrives! Gonna be 30 btw, gettin old!

Mormegil

Mormegil

Hicks youre married?

You devil you. Hey serious congrats on two years coming! Keep on holding strong man, it really is a wonderful thing.

I know you probably know that by now but, lol, there aren't enough married dudes in our generation. Matter of fact, there are a lot of guys that are either terrified of marriage or have downright sworn it off. I would love if that were different, honestly. A good woman can make you into something you've never been, and never would be without her.

;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not married. Just always refer to her as the Mrs. She doesn't like Dragon or Old Lady for some reason.  :-\ Wouldn't mind someday.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed