What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,674 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

JK Simmons definitely deserved his win. God, he was terrifying in that film.

MudButt

MudButt

He really did, I'm not opposed to his win at all. I'm also 90% sure Keaton is going to take home the Oscar for Best Actor, but David Oyelowo and Steve Carell equally deserve it, I haven't seen The Theory of Everything or the Imitation Game yet but I'm sure Eddie Redmayne and Cumberbatch killed those roles. Simmons will probably get the Oscar as well.

Sozin

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

From the Alien Isolation board.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 13, 2015, 08:06:39 PM
I doubt it'll last forever seeing as it's only the first day it's been out but I'm happy to announce that I've not only completed Safe Haven (Salvage), but on the Xbox One leaderboard I (so far) have both the #1 best time (00:47:56:39) and the #1 best score (51930).  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Nice work!

I went up to the (acting) Postmaster of another office and told him I want to transfer there and leave my current office of work. He told me to put in word/papers ASAP, as others were interested in going there. I did the paperwork, officially am first in line to be offered and just got informed that I am going to be transferring there! Comparing the two offices is like this (as best as I can put it):

"I would rather live in a rustic farmhouse than a spotless mansion."

edit: The main reason why I am so excited to go this office is bc I would be first in line to get a regular route (meaning higher salary, insurance, vacation/sick/dental leave and much more) !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 13, 2015, 08:09:44 PM

I doubt it'll last forever seeing as it's only the first day it's been out but I'm happy to announce that I've not only completed Safe Haven (Salvage), but on the Xbox One leaderboard I (so far) have both the #1 best time (00:47:56:39) and the #1 best score (51930).  ;D

Nice!!!! Keep track of that. I was on the PC leaderboard for about a day when the game came out. xD

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 14, 2015, 08:26:03 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 13, 2015, 08:09:44 PM

Nice!!!! Keep track of that. I was on the PC leaderboard for about a day when the game came out. xD

My best time is now 4th, and 1st went to the same guy who is 1st for everything else. However I still have the #1 best score, the other guy who is 1st everywhere else coming in 2nd.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Shas on Jan 12, 2015, 08:22:07 PM
This is fantastic. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaxG2cTNWkQ#ws

That guy is going places, mark my words.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I solved a prior with not being able to share anything I download on Xbox One with my brother. I set both our accounts to Home Xbox and that solved everything so my brother can play Destiny and Minecraft and I can play Forza Motorsport 5. Why we can't just share things by default is way beyond me.

Speaking of Forza Motorsport 5 I'm not normally into racing games but this one is actually kinda fun. One thing I like that you don't race against A.I cars, you race against the avatars of other people's cars who have done the race and you're racing against their driving tendencies. Even they my brother wasn't playing I was racing against the car he drove in those races and said car performed based on his driving tendencies in that race.

Another thing I like is the custom paint designs. When you pick your car you get to pick recommended designs that have been made by other players that are very popular/get lots of likes etc. You have to do these designs from scratch if you make your own and I decided go to google images and see what people have come up with (it's amazing as hell, remember this is all made from scratch).

Spoiler

Most of these apparently take weeks to months to make.
[close]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Would LOVE to have a Urusei Yatsura custom! :)

From a collector of rare vintage NWT snapbacks and hats overall, Happy National Hat Day! :D

Also today is my first day off in 9 days, time to relax and enjoy the day!

Sozin

Sozin

http://cow.org/csi/

Where have you been all my life? :-*

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shas on Jan 15, 2015, 10:15:48 PM
http://cow.org/csi/

Where have you been all my life? :-*

Oh yes. 8) Going next to the "It's shit" button in my bookmarks.

Sozin

Sozin

Vernon Wells is coming to a nearby convention over here next month! ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Friday and I'm dying for a lazy day tomorrow! Just got to get through today.  :)

Mormegil

Mormegil

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2015, 08:37:27 AM
It's Friday and I'm dying for a lazy day tomorrow! Just got to get through today.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0zESGnM9ZY#

Hope you get to chill, dude. :D Get some beer!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed