What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,667 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Got the Christmas tree up.

And as far as my exercising I started a couple weeks ago goes I'm showing small improvement as far as strength goes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How are you finding it? The exercising?

First Blood

First Blood

I have Guardians of the Galaxy in my hands.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Film? Comic?

Lie

Lie

The red bull ad, where these 2 guys are heading towards this group of animals, a lamb, cow, turkey and pig, the pig pulls out this red bull and says "take a sip and pass it on" everyone takes a sip and flies away but the turkey was last and the can was empty, next shoot a family eating a roasted turkey. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 09, 2014, 02:31:22 PM
I have Guardians of the Galaxy in my hands.

I will... at about 1:00 in the morning. :D

But I have Frank in my hands right now! ;D

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 09, 2014, 06:11:00 PMBut I have Frank in my hands right now! ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2014, 09:53:28 AM
How are you finding it? The exercising?

Starting out small, I feel soreness but the kind you should be feeling, I have much experience from doing high school fitness in my senior years. I've been raising the reps at my own pace. I leave a dumbbell beside my bed so that I always come across it when getting up, it provides a little incentive.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Had a near 50 degree day and took advantage of it since I was off duty. Cleaned up the annoying leaves by the porches and peacock nest, raked up small branches, organized the back of the barn for winter prep and put more stuff in the top of the barn. Currently making maple sausage and (from scratch) organic blueberry pancakes with imported butter and 100% pure maple syrup as my first (and last) meal of the day.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

New gaming computer, oh man its so awesome!

First Blood

MudButt

MudButt

2015 is the year that all cool franchises make a comeback.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: MudButt on Dec 10, 2014, 06:34:36 PM
2015 is the year that all cool franchises make a comeback.

8)

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 10, 2014, 06:27:12 PM
Holy.Shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtKfNYpXp3c#t=137
Never been much of a fan of the original films, but this looks interesting. Great visuals, but the editing is a bit weird, almost like it's on fast foward. But maybe that's just for the trailer.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That f**king Flash episode. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed