What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,692 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Friday! I have absolutely no plans for the weekend - for once. So the Mrs and I are going to have a lazy weekend in bed. I cannot wait.

Went to my mates for our weekly game night last night. Played some Trek Attack Wing, some Card Wars (from Adventure Time) and a game of Legendary Encounters - Alien. He gave me his copy of Assimilation Target Prime, the grand prize from the last OP campaign. Unfortunately I hadn't won one yet - I placed 3rd at the venue he won at. I missed the 2nd one at another venue and means I wont be in with a chance at the 3rd and final event.

Another location I decided not to do the 3rd event and have a day with the mrs instead. Turned out the venue gave a prize out to 2nd place as well which I could have done if I'd have gone. And one venue where I'm tied for first has apparently sacked us over and is not running the 3rd. So it was really nice of him! He's thinking about leaving Trek and going in for D&D.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Might be Definitely seeing Birdman tomorrow.  8)

Mormegil

Mormegil

Got my stream going again. It's awesome, and hilarious. Anybody like watching game streams? Let me know, I'll invite and you can tell me how I'm doing.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Reinstalled AVP 2 and discovered the game is still alive online :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just got hired at Burger King. :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Are you in the Kingsguard?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yup! I guard the Iron Throne, forged from the spatulas of the original Burger King's enemies during the days of the Conquest of McDonalds, day and night.

BANE

BANE

Side by side with your Tim Horton's allies across the border

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 23, 2014, 07:48:29 PM
Just got hired at Burger King. :)

Are you the kitchen?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BANE on Nov 23, 2014, 08:02:14 PM
Side by side with your Tim Horton's allies across the border

House Dunkin will fall.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 23, 2014, 08:02:30 PM
Are you the kitchen?

No clue. Going in Tuesday for my first day of training and whatnot.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

NA's FW after a few weeks working there

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I've done fast food for more than two years already, so as much as I don't really care for it I am used to it. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Where did you work previously?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

For fast food, it was just a local place.

I also work a couple jobs at school at the moment, worked in a factory for a summer during high school, and had a brief stint at a coffee shop a few weeks back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed