What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,727 times)

tavianini19

tavianini19

Weekend for me. HA! ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm going to my buddies house for a game night. Gonna be practising Star Trek Attack Wing for the weekend tournaments and trying out the new Dungeons and Dragons Attack Wing too.  ;D

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 05, 2014, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2014, 10:04:21 PM
Oh God...what have I unleashed?!

ED-209

...I hope he doesn't kill anyone.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 06, 2014, 08:19:17 AM
I'm going to my buddies house for a game night. Gonna be practising Star Trek Attack Wing for the weekend tournaments and trying out the new Dungeons and Dragons Attack Wing too.  ;D

That sounds nice.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 06, 2014, 08:19:17 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Nov 05, 2014, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2014, 10:04:21 PM
Oh God...what have I unleashed?!

ED-209

...I hope he doesn't kill anyone.

... I wouldn't hold my breath.

And I mean that, he only gives 20 seconds to comply.

Lie

Lie

NARUTO IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dv-E5uhyUg

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

lol git gud kotaku :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I've always said that the producers of MH NEED to make a fighting game where you fight as a Monster from a selection of creatures from the series. I mean damn wouldn't that be the most amazing thing.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

As much as I would love that, I refuse to trust Capcom with that kind of game (or any kind of fighting game) after the millions of paid dlc skins and costumes Street Fighter IV received and how they released Street FighterXTekken unfinished with half the roster as paid on disc DLC. :P

Lie

Lie

First page of todays One Piece had Luffy eating Ramen with Naruto, and all other the page there are Naruto word Symbols.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I showed my latest redesign of the work website to one of the Senior Managers today and got good feedback.  :)

Also had a good time at my mates tonight with our game night. Sorted my fleet for Saturday's Attack Wing tournament.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

How is that?

I used to be big into WizKids games (HeroClix, Pirates, Star Wars PocketModel), but haven't really touched any of it in a long time, apart from buying a few movie tie-in HeroClix pieces.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nightbreed arrived in the mail. 8)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 06, 2014, 10:58:24 PM
Nightbreed arrived in the mail. 8)

Outstanding!
Spoiler
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Opening night for my play was a smashing success! The theatre was packed with a roaring audience ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Nice. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 06, 2014, 10:33:29 PM
How is that?

I used to be big into WizKids games (HeroClix, Pirates, Star Wars PocketModel), but haven't really touched any of it in a long time, apart from buying a few movie tie-in HeroClix pieces.

In all honestly, it's on a little of a decline. There's unfortunately not much consistency around how they word the cards and this can create quite a few rule questions. It wasn't so bad when Andrew Parks, one of the designers, was on Board Game Geeks answering our questions. However, he left to work on the D&D version and left his partner in charge of the FAQ and the guy has been on twice in the last 3/4 months or so. It's been frustrating.

WizKids have added a Star Trek rules forum to theirs now and a team is slowly answering questions so we might be getting better. The Borg were designed to be a bit too powerful as well and they still need nerfing. But I love the game engine, I love the franchise and I really love the supporting competitive play.

D&D is actually quite different. I wont play it myself as I'm not into D&D but the changes are pretty interesting!

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 07, 2014, 04:04:43 AM
Opening night for my play was a smashing success! The theatre was packed with a roaring audience ;D

Congrats!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed