What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 596,257 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: immortalundead on Jul 29, 2022, 04:11:31 PMI just found out I won tickets to see prey on the big screen they day before it releases on streaming, so I'm pretty stoked.

Congrats man!  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congrats! I'm glad they're still managing to let folk have this experience!

immortalundead

immortalundead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 29, 2022, 05:09:36 PMCongrats! I'm glad they're still managing to let folk have this experience!

The actor who plays big beard in the movie, Mike Paterson, organised a special viewing of it and will be there .

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Ate out at a new lovely pizza place  down by the sea to celebrate my birthday yesterday with my Dad his girlfriend of many years Tracy and my brother Luke.

Did you know it was pride celebrated in Belfast yesterday? When we got on the bus to go home actually, we ended up sitting next to people from Sperrin College my Secondary School education, some of which were in a play of Grease with my brother.

A guy named Ethan who's actually the vice president of the student council at Ulster University where I am going in September, did not recognize me but did recognise my brother immediately and actually gave me his email so I can be consulted about trans issues for students, something important to him as he was sitting next to his trans boyfriend Oscar.

We had some laughs, it was just a great bonus to an already pretty great day, so I had a wonderful time.

Space Eel

Space Eel

Stray cats have been hanging around me house.  I've been leaving out food and a dog cage with a darp over it for protection on my porch, I'm hoping to capture them so I can get them to a shelter so they can find a home.  One of them of let me pet them!!!!  Now I just need to try to get them to a shelter.

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Spent some time outside and doodled some sketches while listening to the soft rain on the awning overhead. Very pleasant. here be the drawings

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Discord integration on Xbox in Beta.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's always nice when a day at work actually goes smoothly.

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 18, 2022, 10:58:39 PMIt's always nice when a day at work actually goes smoothly.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2022, 07:27:51 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 18, 2022, 10:58:39 PMIt's always nice when a day at work actually goes smoothly.

https://i.imgflip.com/6qfl5g.jpg

No worries this morning has made up for that.

Had to move around a disorganized mess of over a dozen pallets because of a Mr. Scatterbrain.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Apartment applications suck but finally got everything squared away for a new place.   

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Glad to hear it! Struggling with finding somewhere myself at the minute.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Thanks and hang in there! Hope you find something soon and it goes smoothly.

Not looking forward to the actual move itself but it will be nice decorating in time for Halloween.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed