What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 605,267 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Spent the day at Alton Towers theme park and enjoyed it.  Good way to celebrate Alien day :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The AWESOME sketch card of Hicks that I pulled out of Upper Deck Alien Anthology (see the thread for pics!). Happy Alien Day indeed! :D

Huggs

Huggs

Clocked out, got home and found my copy of Cold Forge in the mail. Looking forward to starting it this evening. I'm ready to see what all the hoopla is about.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Apr 26, 2018, 07:17:34 PM
Spent the day at Alton Towers theme park and enjoyed it.  Good way to celebrate Alien day :)

Nice. I always love going to Alton Towers

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Found these among the pile of CDs in my room.

Completely forgot I bought these back in the day!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I never got past the tiny helicopter mission in that game.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, that was a bitch, and quite early in the game too. I remember being stuck on it for a while my first time through.

Still my favourite Grand Theft Auto by far. There have been GTAs with better gameplay, and there have been GTAs with better stories, but none of them have come even close to matching how much I adored Vice City.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I always fall out with older GTAs over the clunky driving controls.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just found out my sister is pregnant.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2018, 06:09:07 PM
Congratulations! Is it her first child?

Huggs

Huggs

Congrats man. Don't forget the yautja beanie and xeno jammies. Gotta start them little ones off right you know.  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm currently reading through the Vetigo comic Lucifer, and this bit where the title character pimp slaps a particularly seedy angel put a massive smile on my face:

Lucifer is still a total bastard, but moments like these make him so cool. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on May 09, 2018, 08:53:08 PM
Congratulations! Is it her first child?

It is. And thanks guys.  :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2018, 06:09:07 PMJust found out my sister is pregnant.

Yeah, congrats to her!

Is it the Vicar of Dibley where someone keeps watching Alien to learn about the miracle of birth?

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 02, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
Yeah, that was a bitch, and quite early in the game too. I remember being stuck on it for a while my first time through.

Still my favourite Grand Theft Auto by far. There have been GTAs with better gameplay, and there have been GTAs with better stories, but none of them have come even close to matching how much I adored Vice City.

I don't think I ever had a better time with a video game than with Vice City.
The music, the characters, the voice actors, the humour, the time setting, the locations,...
Sometimes when I'm cleaning up and there's a lot of dust, my mind suddenly goes "...on K-DST. The Dust!"
Almost had as much fun with San Andreas. After that I think the tone became too serious. And the single player became more empty because of the multiplayer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed