What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 605,313 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 08, 2016, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Oct 08, 2016, 01:34:45 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 07, 2016, 10:06:03 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 07, 2016, 03:20:27 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 07, 2016, 02:50:15 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 06, 2016, 03:36:51 AM
My Exorcist 3 collector's edition shipped tonight. ;D
Collector's edition? Hmmm... What's the bonus content?

A cobbled together director's cut, for one.

I must have it lol

Really enjoyed helping my niece with her math homework. Just Addition and Subtraction, but it was fun explaining it to her lol
I feel like Einstein when o reach someone basic maths and I am horrendous at maths and I hate it

I know I felt so smart lmao

Wen to a Pumpkin Festival with my Mum, Niece and Nephew today. Was alot of fun and very very busy
That's good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finally met Jeffrey Combs yesterday!  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy National Coming Out Day! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is there literally a day for everything now?  :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

*checks Google*
http://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/october/

Happy Fiesta Nacional de Espana (National Day in Spain)! :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My birthday coincides with the national cream pie day... :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Mine is National French Bread and National Common Courtesy Day. :laugh:

More importantly for today; National Stop Bullying Day. A topic too many adults take for granted. Bullying causes major psychological and sometimes physical pain every day in schools. I know this, for I was a victim of it for 3 years in secondary (middle) school. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 12, 2016, 01:11:26 PM
More importantly for today; National Stop Bullying Day. A topic too many adults take for granted. Bullying causes major psychological and sometimes physical pain every day in schools. I know this, for I was a victim of it for 3 years in secondary (middle) school. :(

I couldn't agree with you more. Some of the stuff I see is disgusting. Kids are just horrible. I can't remember it ever being that bad when I was school. Sure, we had all the usual torment but nothing serious. It seems like kids are getting worse now-a-days. No awareness of the consequences.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My birthday is on Talk Like Shakespeare Day. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Seems fitting for you...

"Hark, the Children Of The Corn 3 blinded thee with stupidity!"

:laugh:

edit: I completely forgot to mention it's NHL OPENING NIGHT! GO OILERS (and PENGUINS tomorrow night)!!! :D :D :D :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Xenomorphine and I recorded a cracking podcast with a performer from Alien War last night. Really really enjoyed myself. Looking forward to recording next week's with an Alien: Covenant concept artist too.

Now to edit.  :-[

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that Alien War one, even if it will just make me sad I never got to go :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Should be a good one! David was a pretty sound bloke. He was there for the first few months of the event so we talked about auditioning, the premiere, got a general walkthrough of the event, lots of shenanigans and etc. Will be about hour and a half long. Was a really fun one to record.

I am about half a pound off losing a stone now. Diet has been going pretty well. It's taken me about 2 months to get here.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 13, 2016, 10:59:56 AM
Should be a good one! David was a pretty sound bloke. He was there for the first few months of the event so we talked about auditioning, the premiere, got a general walkthrough of the event, lots of shenanigans and etc. Will be about hour and a half long. Was a really fun one to record.

I am about half a pound off losing a stone now. Diet has been going pretty well. It's taken me about 2 months to get here.

Keep it up dude, bread was the biggest thing for me to cut out, along with sugar, but the effects are quite quick

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Technically it was yesterday, but last night's new episode of Red Dwarf on Dave was actually really damn funny!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed