What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 602,467 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woke up feeling much better. I can walk without hobbling. My side still hurts but not as much. It's mostly just the leg burn from all the climbing and running but that's normal.  :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally got my phone sorted, so I'm back up and running with that. Also, London Has Fallen arrived in the post so that's my evening sorted!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Managing to get the replacement podcast episode for this month edited.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 18, 2016, 09:31:13 PM
Finally got my phone sorted, so I'm back up and running with that. Also, London Has Fallen arrived in the post so that's my evening sorted!

Had a new phone or a repair?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

New. Old one was knackered!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not too shabby then!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 18, 2016, 10:22:29 PM

Glad you were able to get that sorted. Is it for the same script or a new one?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 19, 2016, 10:38:53 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 18, 2016, 10:22:29 PM

Glad you were able to get that sorted. Is it for the same script or a new one?

New ones.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The catering manager just brought some choc ices in. Like a figure coming from the heavens.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Robot Wars starts this Sunday at 8:00!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm going to have to give this a watch.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I really hope it lives up to the old format.

Not having Craig Charles in charge is disappointing - he really got into it when he was the host and his obvious enthusiasm really gave a lot to the show. Struggling to imagine Dara O'Brien (as much as I like him) being so effective as the front man. But we shall see...

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

So, while watching VH1 Classic (TV Channel) today, they had an interesting commercial on. It was a montage of old MTV shows, slogans and of course, clips of music videos. Then the final seconds came on... VH1 Classic is becoming MTV Classic! All the old shows, MUSIC VIDEOS, everything is coming back! The switch begins August 1st! YEAH!!! :D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Tagged along with my Brither to his Comic Book Club. Was alot of fun and some great people there. Of course many of the convo's went off on interesting tangents, like: "There's always a worse Nic Cage movie", "Are Wildstorm characters still part of the DCU?", "I'm sorry i keep calling Batman a Paedo, but..." and "If we were Marvel's Illuminati, who would get shot into space?"

Its a shame there arent any Comic Book Clubs near me. Well guess ill have to start one ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed