Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 866,970 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Kingdom of Heaven - Director's Cut

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I don't think I've ever seen a movie so improved by it's director's cut as that.

SM

SM

Been meaning to watch that for yonks. Don't think it's on any streaming service though.

SiL

SiL

It's what people think the Alien3 SE is.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Land

Well done, somewhat unexpected ending. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SiL on Feb 15, 2021, 10:40:36 AM
It's what people think the Alien3 SE is.
Haven't seen a sick burn like this since Laketown

SiL

SiL

Where is the lie tho'.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Chungking Express (1994)

Beautiful film

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

And it's what Alien cubed deserves.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 15, 2021, 09:47:01 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a movie so improved by it's director's cut as that.

I liked the theatrical version well enough, but the additions really make it a more well rounded story. And it has more Michael Sheen, which is never a bad thing.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I feel like the theatrical version was just kinda disjointed and didn't really work. It wasn't the historical epic it started out as, nor was it the action movie the studio tried to cut it into. It was stuck in this very obvious limbo, not particularly delivering in either regard.

The DC is every bit the historical epic.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Terminator Salvation....they had a pretty solid movie, not sure why I still think it's garbled up at times, but wayyyy better than Terminator 3 so there's that.

Huggs

Huggs

Silence of the Lambs

Hannibal

SM

SM

Avengers - Endgame

I freaking love all these Marvel movies - however I have questions.

How did Cap return the stones to Morag, Asgard and Vormir?  Did the quantum time machine thingo have the right spatial co-ordinates?  I mean, War Machine didn't need a ship to get back with his stone, so that could work I guess.

How did Cap restore the stones to the tesseract and Loki-pokey stick?

Or are they making a TV show about how he did it?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Since she possesses knowledge of the future and he would have met her when returning the time stone, I imagine The Ancient One could open portals for him to travel to off-world locations and then bring him back.

I think the writers of Endgame said that the story could be a whole movie by itself, but I haven't heard of any plans to make one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed