Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 856,775 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My Bloody Valentine (2009)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 30, 2020, 06:29:01 PM
Wonder Woman 1984

Pedro Pascal was the best part of the movie for me.

Kristen Wiig's character, on the other hand, felt underdeveloped and a bit cliched for me

Spoiler
Not sure how to feel about climax of the movie, While it was definetly heroic and heart-warming, it really took some suspension of disbelief. I mean, really ? Every single person on planet Earth gonna cancel their wish ? Every single one of them ? Are you sure about that ?
[close]

I think...

Spoiler
That once Maxwell Lord cancelled his wish of becoming the Stone, perhaps those who did not cancel their wishes had theirs taken back.

Also, a few or even a whole lot of people having their wishes granted might not cause such a big problem.
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Hm, I guess, that makes sense

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Baby Boom (1988)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Upgrade

I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Jurassic Park
because why not lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Crimson Peak

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Missing in Action (1984)
A random one to be my first movie of 2021, but it was enjoyable. Ends very suddenly again lol

Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves
A great film. Its strange how they cant capture the story like this in the various versions theyve done

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Since my wife was just playing Resident Evil 7 on VR and havent seen any of the movies, I decided to rewatch the first one with her, prepared to be embarrassed, but despite being a typical zombie shooter of the time, the movie wasnt nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be and it was quite enjoyable. At least the first one. Havent seen any of them since their release dates

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Blow Out

Well that ending will haunt me for a while.

The House That Jack Built

Ha, that ending music cue.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 01, 2021, 11:35:18 PMRobin Hood - Prince of Thieves
A great film. Its strange how they cant capture the story like this in the various versions theyve done

"It's supposed to be blunt, you idiot, it'll hurt more!"

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Soul
I rather enjoyed this movie, plus any music by Trent Reznor and I'm always down.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Passengers (2016)

This felt like Dawson's Creek meets Silent Running.

I'm sorry but -- Jon Spaihts ululul

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes of Grindelwald
Not as slow as i remembered, but still just goes nowhere, only seems to set things up for the next ones. and the
way it treats some characters is awful

Madagascar 3 - Europe's Most Wanted

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Saw Cabin in the Woods for the first time.

I love how the Merman thing came full circle.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed