Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 872,458 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Vivarium

Interesting idea, iffy execution. Could have done with less f**king screeching.

SiL

SiL

The ending hit a level of insanity the movie probably could've benefited from about 20 minutes earlier, but at least it went somewhere with the idea.

Barbie

I don't know what I expected, and I honestly was not loving the first half, but it got there in the end.

Stitch

Stitch

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Picked up the Blu-ray box set the other day. Picture quality is fantastic. Audio is a pain in the arse.

Mono is perfectly fine, but the lossless surround track is crazy out of sync. Sometimes as much as a second or two. Looked online and found it's a widespread issue and not just a dodgy disc. What a disappointment.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nothing compares to the recent remaster of Drunken Master II where the last few minutes are completely without sound across all formats.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Reservoir Dogs

"You motherf**ker,I'm trying to watch The Lost Boys!"

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 01, 2023, 06:49:22 PMNothing compares to the recent remaster of Drunken Master II where the last few minutes are completely without sound across all formats.
Well, it's definitely a remaster. Not necessarily a good one.

Kradan

Kradan

Drunken Remaster ?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

12 Angry Men (1997)

Pretty solid remake. Even Tony Soprano doesn't blow off jury duty.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Adaptation.

"God help you if you use voice over."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

This was a ton of fun. I'm not without my gripes here, but overall it was very enjoyable.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Fugitive

"Think me up a cup of coffee and one of those chocolate doughnuts with the sprinkles on top."

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So the lady and I have watched the reboot trilogy of Ape films, and have made it through 4 of the classics over the last 3 or 4 days. I'd forgot how much I enjoyed the reboots without ever watching the classics before now, and now I just love 'em even more seeing all the various things they pulled from the original stories.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

U.S. Marshals

Not as good as The Fugitive but still watchable.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Thor

Captain America: The First Avenger

Avengers Assemble

Iron Man 3

Thor: The Dark World

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of the Galaxy

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Ant-Man

Narrow Margin (1990)

Stitch

Stitch

Talk to Me

With all the hype and the 95% on rotten tomatoes, I was expecting more. It's a standard horror plot about teenagers messing with something supernatural at a party, and the main character's mom has recently died.

There are a couple of really shocking bits, and it's competently shot, but on the whole it was flat, not scary, and left me underwhelmed.

6/10.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed