Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 860,736 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rocky V

Wow. I knew this was supposed to be bad, but that was way worse than I expected.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Easily the worst.

Zoolander (2001)

I can still (somehow) remember seeing this in the theater in 2001. I loved this movie for so very long. Plot? Terrible. Acting? Great. Script? Stupidly decent. Soundtrack? Awesome. David Bowie is in it too, the icing on the fashion cake.

Realistic score: 7/10
My score: 10/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rocky Balboa

Now this was much better than V to be sure. I'm honestly kind of surprised that Stallone didn't win any awards for this one. Nothing against Creed (still haven't seen it), mind you, but he was phenomenal here.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Rock.

Still great. What other film could you have Connery and Cage together lol

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 14, 2016, 12:41:31 PM
The Rock.

Frank Hummel did nothing wrong

426Buddy

426Buddy

Just watched Interstellar, I liked it alot and was glad the love thing wasn't as prominent as I had heard.

I liked it less when I read AICN's science of interstellar and I learned that we could have had a much different more science based movie under Spielberg.

Matt Damon was such a dbag in this movie

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 14, 2016, 12:41:31 PM
The Rock.

Thats a name i haven't heard for a while.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Porco Rosso

Such an odd yet charming movie. Michael Keaton as a pig man is just the weirdest, yet most awesome thing ever.

First Blood

Easily one of Stallone's best.

Bone Tomahawk

Huh. Interesting film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Princess Mononoke

We've gone from Pig Keaton to Wolf Scully.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Big Hero 6

Finally got around to watching it... and it punched me right in the feels

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I thoroughly enjoyed that film. Didn't know anything about it before I watched it and it took me by surprise.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Tootsie with Dustin Hoffman. What a fantastic movie. One i'd been wanting to watch for years, finally got the chance and it was worth it. Some of the family guy gags make sense now lol

ComeDown. An okay British Slasher type flick. I swear British Horror films have more downbeat endings than American 70's Horror films lol

Epic. CGI film by the company who did the Ice Age series. Boring in my opinion

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Mission: Impossible- Rogue Nation

This is my probably my second favorite in the series next to the first one. It actually made the face mask reveals cool again, which is pretty hard to do after 2 overdid them like crazy. Also, Fifield makes for a good villain.

Die Hard

Because Rickman.

Mpavlic

Mpavlic

Hah. I just watched die hard last night.

"He didn't see it that way so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life. "

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Saw Creed yesterday. Really enjoyed it. A great continuation of the Rocky Franchise, although a couple of the story elements bugged me, but it didnt affect my enjoyment.

Ill say this I wouldnt say the acting is Oscar worthy myself. Great, but not Oscar worthy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed