Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 856,790 times)

Sozin

Sozin

Lincoln (2012)

I saw this in class and quite enjoyed it. I don't know much about Lincoln, but Daniel Day-Lewis delivered a terrific performance (once again) and the supporting cast was excellent as well. The story is centered around Lincoln's last four months as president and the debate around the Thirteenth Amendment. A lot of politics in this, but it never got boring.

Scree

Scree

King Kong Escapes (1967)

Finally got to see this and wow, I really loved this movie. It's so much fun and it also has a lot of heart. The action is insane and really entertaining. Even the human characters were interesting to watch. Normally I would get rather bored by the human stories in these Kaiju movies but here it all worked together just fine. Great movie. Looking forward to see it again.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

From Up on Poppy Hill

This was actually quite good. "The question is, can we make archaeology cool again?" :laugh:

Sozin

Sozin

Interstellar (2014)

I finally got the chance to see this on the big screen and it was pretty great. Good acting and characters, wonderful visuals and a good score. A touching and emotional film.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Now if you watch True Detective again that's what's going to be on your mind when McConaughey goes on one of his "time is a flat circle" rants. :D

Sozin

Sozin

Where have I heard the "Do not go gentle into that good night" poem before? I looked it up on Wikipedia, but none of these sources seems familiar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_not_go_gentle_into_that_good_night

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wind Rises

This was a good movie, but it jumped around a lot, especially for the first half or so.

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya

Fantastic. More than worthy of its Oscar nomination.

severen76

severen76

Lucy and The Gambler.

Wasted Saturday night.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

I rewatched the first Mad Max so I can start getting ready for the new movie. Lots of great car chases and 80's awesomeness.

Russ

Russ

Raze with Zoe Bell. f**k me - that was hard-core violent: colour me shocked. In a good way, that was an unflinching movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Samurai Cop

"This one's dead too. Not captured alive" :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Watched Big Hero 6 and Fury over the weekend, both of which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'd heard very little about Big Hero so went into it pretty blind and just loved it, every moment. Pulled on all the right heartstrings. The voice talents were brilliant.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Bloodfist

Don "The Dragon" Wilson avenges the death of his brother by kicking people in the face.

Bloodfist II

Don "The Dragon" Wilson avenges the death of his fighting career by kicking people in the face.

Bloodfist III: Forced to Fight

Don "The Dragon" Wilson avenges the death of his prison bitch by kicking people in the face.

Bloodfist IV: Die Trying

Don "The Dragon" Wilson avenges the death of his car repo co-workers by kicking people in the face.

First Blood

First Blood

:D :D :D :D

Fury (2014)

Awesome movie. Suicide Squad is in good hands.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Milius

This was a very good documentary. Now I have a bunch of movies on my to watch list. Best part was Spielberg talking about How Milius would stick his whole body in the robotic shark and shout "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS!" :laugh:

Mean Streets

"You don't f**k around with the infinite."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed