Avengers: Infinity War (2018) & Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Started by ShadowPred, Oct 28, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Author
Avengers: Infinity War (2018) & Avengers: Endgame (2019) (Read 107,906 times)

Ingwar

SM

Just seems a shame to watch all those movies then not watch the climax.

Oh well.

blood.

That trailer is perfect.

Finally a legit bad guy too! Looks like he gets to throw the entire avengers flock for 5!

prediction:
Spoiler
It'd be a HUGE curveball if they kill off Thor. Literally nobody is expecting Thor to die especially after how good ragnarok was. That would send shockwaves through the mcu fanbase and NOBODY would be safe after that! It would make all the movies going forward more interesting not knowing who's next, considering everyone's expecting Cap or Tony to go in this movie... who knows how long they're going to last?!?
[close]

whiterabbit

"no one's ever really gone" in the Marvel Universe.

I have to be honest, every movie is a carbon copy of the other with the only redeeming quality being that when it is your Super Hero on screen it is awesome. I was surprised by how "the same" black panther was. It was good but nothing much at the same time. Avengers and Avenger 2 was both flat for me, so I'm probably going to check out of this. Well, alright, that was before guardians of the galaxy and that trailer cameo. Ha, bastards got my wallet hooked somehow.

D88M

It looks decent, i wanna believe that it will be good, this is their chance to make an actual good movie that is a good movie out of the mcu.

The 2017 mcu movies were very bad, Black Panther was good but it had some forced humor, but not as much as is often the case with mcu movies which they have lots of artificial jokes shoe horned in by disney. I hope the jokes are few and not out of character.

Another issue i have is how rushed and underdeveloped the mcu is even though they have been doing it for 10 years.

Also, some heroes seem to be missing, the movie will fail if at some point we dont get a group shot of all the heroes of all the mcu movies along with the "Avengers, assemble" quote, which is why i believe the true movie will be part 2 and this will be just the first half of a whole story, which all the previous movie were just a trailer for.

They have also made some aesthetic mistakes: Captain without shield/helmet, Thor without hammer/long hair, blond Black Widow, Spiderman with armor, but those are just details.

Anyway, i am sure that it will be entertainning and well made, but i hope that this time they really put some Marvel in it. Oh and more cosmic stuff, that seems to be lacking in the mcu.

BigDaddyJohn

Spoiler
They will probably kill some major characters, travel back in time to cancel that and beat Thanos before he got the glove, it's the easy route for Marvel, they probably will take it
[close]

blood.

tbh the mere fact that these mcu movies seem to follow a formula of success is a good sign combined with a villain that actually seems to be a threat... it's almost impossible to fail.

They've shown they're going to have flashbacks and all kinds of thanos related backstory, this movie will spend a significant amount of time on thanos the character.

We have to remember that this isn't a tv show where we spend 12 hours a season developing things. We are lucky to get 2 hrs a year on a character. It's the nature of the beast that some may seem underdeveloped.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 17, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
Spoiler
They will probably kill some major characters, travel back in time to cancel that and beat Thanos before he got the glove, it's the easy route for Marvel, they probably will take it
[close]

Spoiler
i can see them going (almost) FULL dofp on us. perhaps at the expense of whoever is sent back?
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: blood. on Mar 17, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
tbh the mere fact that these mcu movies seem to follow a formula of success is a good sign combined with a villain that actually seems to be a threat... it's almost impossible to fail.

They've shown they're going to have flashbacks and all kinds of thanos related backstory, this movie will spend a significant amount of time on thanos the character.

We have to remember that this isn't a tv show where we spend 12 hours a season developing things. We are lucky to get 2 hrs a year on a character. It's the nature of the beast that some may seem underdeveloped.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
i can see them going (almost) FULL dofp on us. perhaps at the expense of whoever is sent back?
[close]

Spoiler
I think Dr Strange can fit that role
[close]

x-M-x

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 17, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Can he fit the role? yes he can... but in order to travel back in time he needs the time stone... thanos already gets it in infinity war no? lol
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 17, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 17, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Can he fit the role? yes he can... but in order to travel back in time he needs the time stone... thanos already gets it in infinity war no? lol
[close]

They'll find a way  ;)

ace3g

ace3g

x-M-x

No hawkeye... lol

mez86

Did war machine get fixed in Wakanda aswell

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed