Avengers: Infinity War (2018) & Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Started by ShadowPred, Oct 28, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Author
Avengers: Infinity War (2018) & Avengers: Endgame (2019) (Read 109,730 times)

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 29, 2014, 02:06:01 AM
So the trailer seems to imply that the gem in Loki's scepter is one of the Infinity Stones, but that leaves me wondering why Thanos gave it to him in the first place? And why there is only one blue stone in the Gauntlet?

Yeah, that's probably the worst thought out part of the story yet. Doesn't make sense for him to give it to Loki. :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Only way I can justify it is if he saw it as a means to an end and fully expected to get it back after Loki conquered Earth.

I dunno... hope the movie doesn't just gloss over it and provides a decent explanation. :-\

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 29, 2014, 02:47:04 AMOnly way I can justify it is if he saw it as a means to an end and fully expected to get it back after Loki conquered Earth.

Maybe Thanos was a good guy before getting screwed over by Loki, Nebula, Gamora and Ronan. :D

KiramidHead

He probably knew he could get it back if he lost it. He is pretty powerful even without the gauntlet.

Shasvre

If it was that easy to snatch away, he should have had at least two Infinity Stones by now, seeing as how both the scepter and the Tesseract was in SHIELD's possession (granted, not at the same time, but still).

Nightmare Asylum

I'm still wondering if Thanos is going to have a scene in Age of Ultron, or at least some sort of subtle presence. In The Avengers Loki used the scepter to communicate with the Other. Maybe HYDRA will accidentally tap into something while experimenting on it and accidentally (or intentionally) open up a line of communication on Thanos' end.

Magegg

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 29, 2014, 02:45:49 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 29, 2014, 02:06:01 AM
So the trailer seems to imply that the gem in Loki's scepter is one of the Infinity Stones, but that leaves me wondering why Thanos gave it to him in the first place? And why there is only one blue stone in the Gauntlet?

Yeah, that's probably the worst thought out part of the story yet. Doesn't make sense for him to give it to Loki. :-\
I think he simply lend Loki the stone, in exchange for conquering Earth and using it for his future purposes.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 29, 2014, 03:11:24 AM
I'm still wondering if Thanos is going to have a scene in Age of Ultron, or at least some sort of subtle presence. In The Avengers Loki used the scepter to communicate with the Other. Maybe HYDRA will accidentally tap into something while experimenting on it and accidentally (or intentionally) open up a line of communication on Thanos' end.
Their limited means of communication with him will be conveyed via Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard.

"goodmawning"
"howa you"

Nightmare Asylum

:D

Or maybe they'll just intercept Quill's dick message.

KiramidHead

Thanos is probably the only person in the galaxy who may be 100% a dick.

Aspie

so are GotG confirmed for this too

jesus that's like another 5

KiramidHead

I wonder if the Netflix series characters will show up to fight Thanos. Daredevil will look hilarious next to the others what with his panty hose mask and black pajamas.

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 29, 2014, 03:44:11 AM
I wonder if the Netflix series characters will show up to fight Thanos. Daredevil will look hilarious next to the others what with his panty hose mask and black pajamas.

Feige said that chances are they won't ever show up in the feature films. He also said there are chances they will, but I doubt it.

Huol

Pls no, just let him get deleted like before.

Aspie

no

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed