AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 167,895 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I like the predator 2 design, its color scheme resembles rusty metal, which was great since it was in the city.  And its very detailed and has more to it than the p1

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

I stay with the first predator design. Both face and equipment is hilarious. In p2 the new weapons are good, but I dont like the new face, mask design and skin colour (to be frank I dont like the new sounds very much.. not to mention the changed sounds in avp. So, p1 ftw :) in my opinion.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

I have always loved the original design, but i do like Wolf's mask.

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

Design wise I have to say that Wolf takes the cake as the ultimate pred, just because he might as well be "Cracked Tusk", but that's only as far as his face and mask go....his Armor seemed kinda...typical and plain...It might also just be that he looked so much better then the preds in AVP1 they looked like ninja turtles to me..

But the original still has thee best armor, and facial animation in the movie...not to mention no other movie seemed to get his eyes right....Wolf's eyes were pretty close..but you never really got a good look at them much like everything else in the movie..

So Predator 1 wins, but barely.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I like P2 and AVP-R Pred

m138jewski

m138jewski

after all these years, the first still looks the most realistic and best imo. winston = god. like the design and clan in predator 2 as well, they all looked badass

Tucci

Tucci

P2 design was probably my fav, then P1. The pred from p2 was sooo badass looking and scary as hell. The first was great too but p2 face and mask were def cooler in my book.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Tucci on Jan 20, 2010, 11:49:17 AM
P2 design was probably my fav, then P1. The pred from p2 was sooo badass looking and scary as hell. The first was great too but p2 face and mask were def cooler in my book.

I totally agree  :)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Predator by far. I cant be the only one who wonders why something made, literally 20 years ago, looks better than something made with more advanced and modern technology. Not for one second does the first predator look fake, especially with no mask. Look at AvP to see otherwise... Stan Winston will always be the best there ever was.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I'm not as big on the Predator as I am on the Alien, but I'd say my favorite desgins are the Pred 1 and AVPR Wolf.

schaeffer-harrigan

Wolf had a great design.
However Stan Winstons designs are a class apart simple as. Predator 1 had the most original and best design

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

First predator without a doubt is the BEST, it set the standard for all present and future pred designs.

HannibalKing

HannibalKing

Anytime. I thought the AvP Preds were too bulky and I wasn't a fan of the face work. Wolf was nice looking, but I sadly enough found him too skinny. When it comes to Predator 2, I liked the design and all, but something about the mask just doesn't look right to me, like the bottom is too small. Might have just been the darker color on the armour. When it comes down to it, I thought Anytime was the perfect size, I liked his color scheme the best and the face was just perfect.

nakun

nakun

I like both designs from the first movie which is more tribal looking and the one in P2 that has a more urban look, but kept it's traits from the original. They are both great. But I voted for P2 in this poll since I already know that a lot of people voted for the first Predator. And I have to say that I'm really surprised to see that there are people who voted for the AvP predators. I should mention that I don't like the AvP designs... AT ALL. They look like big stuffed plushy toys. IMO they just look ridiculous. >:( The AvP:R pred design was kinda okay, but could of been better.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I will always prefer Anytime's because it looked the most real.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed