AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 167,897 times)

ForTheLasTime

ForTheLasTime

Predator 1 100%

Awgustas

Awgustas

Predator or Predator 2 for me ;).

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

My favorite was the Predator 2 design

predator55

predator55

Predator 1 design is sweet and simple, predator 2 is a fantastic design, AVP predator design is awsome, but i think predator 1 design takes the cake for me!

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

You know it's really hard to say. I really like Wolf, hence my name. I also took a liking to the predator in predator 2 because he reminds me of a tropical fish with all the vibrant colors. I also liked the Celtic Predator and Scar. I don't see why people don't consider them to be predators just because the movies weren't all that great, either was alot of the comics but they were still considered predators. Ahhh who knows.

predator55

predator55

totally agree with you wolf assassin!  ;D

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: Millzy_55 on May 27, 2009, 09:09:16 AM
totally agree with you wolf assassin!  ;D

Your about the only one that does. I understand the hardcore *alien & Aliens* movie enthusiast and I loved the first Predator and adored P2, but I felt something different needed to take place because in all reality there is only so much you can do with Predators and Aliens. It's like having 10 Friday the 13th's you tend to run out of ideas because all killing machine type creatures are designed for one purpose; killing, and I thought they gave a pretty awesome twist to the AvP movies with coming up with the ancient times and it kind of went along with the predator comics if anyone here has read them. Hell predators life span is 1000 years them dudes are old school

predator55

predator55

Awsome mate...i loved the first and second predator as well, i mean im a die hard predator alien fan, there did need to be something of change in all reliaty because there is only so much you can do! Yeh i thought the new twists were great and hope they continue to make more which im sue they will! I havnt read the comic books but im buying them off ebay haha cant wait to read them heard so much about them...hell predators sounds sick as hehe!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 27, 2009, 06:59:19 AM
You know it's really hard to say. I really like Wolf, hence my name. I also took a liking to the predator in predator 2 because he reminds me of a tropical fish with all the vibrant colors. I also liked the Celtic Predator and Scar. I don't see why people don't consider them to be predators just because the movies weren't all that great, either was alot of the comics but they were still considered predators. Ahhh who knows.

Celtic was badass because he fought an Alien with his bare hands, but he got supremely stupid at the end and it cost him the win against Grid. Scar was just dumb; seriously, he teamed up with Lex, WTF.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 28, 2009, 04:08:15 PM
Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 27, 2009, 06:59:19 AM

Celtic was badass because he fought an Alien with his bare hands, but he got supremely stupid at the end and it cost him the win against Grid. Scar was just dumb; seriously, he teamed up with Lex, WTF.

well, I think they were trying to go for the whole, Machiko thing that happened in the comics. You know the elder teaming up with her. I thought the Celtic vs Grid was awesome, and absolutely one of the best fights I have ever seen, Hell even scar vs the queen was wicked. I wish the fight between Wolf and Predalien could've been better it was really hard to see, A little better if you have it on Bluray along with a 55" HDTV but still, they could've done better. Also I feel they should've sent out more then just 1 predator. Sure Wolf's a bad ass but seriously WTF?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 29, 2009, 01:37:58 AM
well, I think they were trying to go for the whole, Machiko thing that happened in the comics. You know the elder teaming up with her.

Yes I do remember, but the circumstances were different. Machiko teamed up with Broken Tusk because she saved his life, so he was simply returning the favour.

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 29, 2009, 01:37:58 AMHell even scar vs the queen was wicked.

Wasn't much of a fight; more like a giant chase.

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 29, 2009, 01:37:58 AMAlso I feel they should've sent out more then just 1 predator. Sure Wolf's a bad ass but seriously WTF?

That's poor writing for ya. Nothing wrong with one Predator, but there's something wrong with pissing all over his opponents.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 29, 2009, 01:37:58 AM
well, I think they were trying to go for the whole, Machiko thing that happened in the comics. You know the elder teaming up with her.
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2009, 05:30:46 AM
Yes I do remember, but the circumstances were different. Machiko teamed up with Broken Tusk because she saved his life, so he was simply returning the favour.

Well if you think about it she gave Scar his plaster which he would've never made it out of there without it, she could've threw it done the chasm, so in a sense she did save his life.

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 29, 2009, 01:37:58 AMHell even scar vs the queen was wicked.

Wasn't much of a fight; more like a giant chase.

True, but it was a pretty bad ass chase and really gave you an idea how bad ass a queen alien is and how hard it is to take one down.

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 29, 2009, 01:37:58 AMAlso I feel they should've sent out more then just 1 predator. Sure Wolf's a bad ass but seriously WTF?

That's poor writing for ya. Nothing wrong with one Predator, but there's something wrong with pissing all over his opponents.

Yeah, one thing I do know is he never really dominated but it did down the story, a few more bad ass predators would've made a much better story, that and WTH was up with the Dawson Creek Drama power hour, at times I was wondering if I was watching Dawson's Creek or AvP.

Chet

Chet

I choose Predator 2 Design, he looks very evil. I think the Pred from AvP3 (Videogame) has potencial for the Throne.

predator55

predator55

Yeh predator 2 mask is awsome very evil and good design...that has def potenial from avp3 very good design..awsome mask  ;D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

But I think that double wristblades is a great idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed