AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 167,909 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I rewatched P2 last night and I'd forgotten how good Elder looked. He aactually had the best design in the film IMO.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

He looked like a Pirate Predator IMO.  Had a saber, fancy earing type jewelry and a skull with like a bead-filled bead on his belt.  Just really wish that much work was put into some of the other Predators.  One of the huge letdowns of Predators was the weak designs(Not that the movie would have been any better had the designs been cooler) they looked so boring and simple.  And they were the 'Supers', you'd think they'd dawn their trophies proudly. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

At least the masks were noticeably different. They sold them though on their facial design though more than anything; not that that helped.

blood.

blood.

There are so many great designs for predators, it's hard for me to choose a favorite but if I had to, (I feel so dirty posting this) I'd have to go with the Berzerker predator. Mr. Black or whatever it's known as. It's by far the most menacing in my opinion. The lower jaw on the mask makes him look mean and nasty.

Celtic and the Falconer also are some favorites of mine, but the original one/classic and scar are so great as well... but then I can't ignore the city hunter and Wolf. They're all so great.

The only predator I really didn't like from the movies was Chopper. Other notable Predators from other pieces of work that I disliked were Big Red and the ancestral mask from the 2010 avp game

Grid_Life

Grid_Life

I like the P2 and Wolf design, the berserkers were cool too and I think the idea of elite predators killing the other predators is interesting, but Its kinda weird to have different species of predators.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

City Hunter,  Mr. Black, Falconer- the mask is awesome. LongSpear and the Dark Blade Clan skin- from Concrete Jungle. The Arbitrator- from the Bad Blood comic. And last, but not least, Broken Tusk.   :)

EDIT: Classic Elder from Predator 2. Thanks, AliceApocalypse, for jogging my dusty memory!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I guess I'm the one of the few who really liked the Predators design.  :(

demonbane

demonbane

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 27, 2013, 03:22:10 AM
I guess I'm the one of the few who really liked the Predators design.  :(
Keep in mind that we are allowed to vote only once which means people like Predators design but prefer others.

blood.

blood.

I actually really liked the falconer and mr. black. More aggressive looking imo. Tracker not so much but w/e.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Apr 27, 2013, 02:40:27 AM
City Hunter,  Mr. Black, Falconer- the mask is awesome. LongSpear and the Dark Blade Clan skin- from Concrete Jungle. The Arbitrator- from the Bad Blood comic. And last, but not least, Broken Tusk.   :)

From the comics Broken Tusk for sure :)  From the films it's the Elder from P2.

Correction, this Broken Tusk is my absolute favorite: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41993.0

chuck_yautja

chuck_yautja

I don't know,  but I think that the original movie presented also the best custom special effects, regarding the predator makeup.  The mandible movements, colors and facial expressions were the best done so far. 

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 08, 2013, 05:30:49 PM

Correction, this Broken Tusk is my absolute favorite: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41993.0

OMFG, I just looked at that comic- why wasn't that in the real comics?!  :o

P2 Elder? How the heck could I forget him?!

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Mr. Runner on May 09, 2013, 01:27:13 AM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 08, 2013, 05:30:49 PM

OMFG, I just looked at that comic- why wasn't that in the real comics?!  :o

P2 Elder? How the heck could I forget him?!

We need to give that guy a section here to give us more of his work!
Although I am quite fascinated with the P2 Elder, I am on the fence with any one putting him in another film in case it isn't done right.

KeiserVenom

KeiserVenom

I'm gonna have to go with Predators,believe me I love the original design,I just preferred how they made Classic's face sculpt,it just looks like it has a great balance between ugly and intimidating...in my opinion...

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Anytime and Mr. Black :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed