AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 167,395 times)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: YautjaWarrior on Feb 04, 2007, 07:10:44 PM
I'm curious as to which design the fans liked most.

Predator 1 (Anytime)

cvetan

cvetan

"Anytime" had an awesome design, his face was brilliantly displayed and he was truly a believable character. "Pussyface" was a little different but his design worked well, very well. "Wolf" I believe was probably the best design, he was a lean, muscular, wounded Predator that looked tough and mean, yet he kept composed, although AvP:R didn't live up to expectations, "Wolf's" design was awesome.

#6.0

#6.0

Dark, AVP2010.

Huntsman

Huntsman

I have yet to see Predators, but the original Jungle Hunter set the standard, no doubt. So at the moment, that's my favourite film design.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Tusks.

Moody

Moody

This should get updated or make a new topic with the new designs.

Gwonam

Gwonam

A tie between the first Predator and the main bad guy from Predators for me. The designs captured their respective personas perfectly, Anytime as the enigmatic tough killer and BSP as the ruthless scary bastard.

The Demon

The Demon

Its so tough to choose between the first two Predators but I go with Predator 2. I just love that mean looking mask, the colors, the armor.

Jody=Geek

Jody=Geek

Predators. All of the designs. Even the Predator dogs.

CityHunter666

CityHunter666

I voted pussyface because of his face and that urban setting. But I give it a draw betweem pussyface anytime and wolf all 3 are badass

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

i would say predator 2 the city hunter the elder.. the lost hunters... i like them so much

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 17, 2010, 07:14:58 AM
i would say predator 2 the city hunter the elder.. the lost hunters... i like them so much

They are really awesome. Especially  Guardian predator... geezus, so full of win.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have just finished to watch Predator 2, and I'm gonna say I will not change my selection. City Hunter is truely the best design. Primeval to the extreme. Pure concentrate of epic and awesome.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 17, 2010, 11:32:13 AM
I have just finished to watch Predator 2, and I'm gonna say I will not change my selection. City Hunter is truely the best design. Primeval to the extreme. Pure concentrate of epic and awesome.

and once again I cosign to that statement. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I liked the BSP armour. It wasn't overdone like the AvP Preds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed