The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 50,844 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just take a team of people and record that shit. I guarantee you nothing will happen.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 07, 2014, 02:02:39 PM
http://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/features/a-volcano-or-a-ufo-what-created-this-mysterious-siberian-crater/

QuoteIn August 1949, when Kolpakov reached the very north of Irkutsk region, local Yakut people told him a story about an 'evil' place, hidden in the woods.

They called it the Fire Eagle Nest, and according to them even the deer didn't dare to go close to it. Locals told a lot of legends about it, warning people would suddenly start feeling unwell or even disappear, some to be found dead later, some never to be found.

As recently as 2005, indeed, the head of a mission to the crater died suddenly within several kilometres of it.

Legends didn't scare Kolpakov back in 1949 but what he witnessed in a distance when he climbed up the hill was shocking.

'When I first saw the crater I thought that I'd gone crazy because of the heat,' he noted.  'And indeed a perfectly shaped mount of a size of a 25-storey building with a chopped off top sitting in the middle of the woods was quite an unexpected discovery.

'From a distance it looked like a mine-shaft slagheap, only whitish. I even thought, 'Where are the people?' There were no labour camps in the area. Unless a very, very secret one?

'My second thought was an archaeological artifact. But the local Evenks and Yakuts, with my respect for them, are not the ancient Egyptians. They could not build stone pyramids, and didn't have any human resources nor the necessary scientific knowledge."

He ventured gingerly towards the strange shape, like no other anywhere nearby.

'I got closer and realised that the mysterious hill was not the work of a human', said Kolpakov. 'It rather looked like a perfectly round mouth of a volcano with a height of 70 metres. But volcanoes have not appeared on the border of Yakutia and Irkutsk region for several million years. And the crater was pretty fresh. It is located on the slope of a hill overgrown with larch.

'The trees still did not grow on the slopes and in the crater, the winds had not brought the soil yet. I estimated the age of this anomaly at some 200 to 250 years. And another mystery - a semi-circular dome cavity with a diameter of 15 meters in the centre of a crater. In volcanoes, even extinct, such domes cannot exist.'

Someone needs to explore this ASAP.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 07, 2014, 02:17:03 PM
Just take a team of people and record that shit. I guarantee you nothing will happen.

Not if we do a year-round investigation!

Vepariga

Vepariga

you guys want to get taken by reptilians and turned into human smoothies? because thats what will happen if you go near them craters.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

f**king prove it pussy.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I'm proving it by not going there and remaining alive

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

That doesn't prove shit.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 11, 2014, 06:39:23 AM
That doesn't prove shit.

It proves everything!

tavianini19

tavianini19

The rage XD

Cvalda

Cvalda

Vepariga

Vepariga

The photographer probably didnt make it out alive

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I guess he did.

Vepariga

Vepariga

could have just uploaded and then taken out

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Sep 14, 2014, 12:36:25 AM
could have just uploaded and then taken out

We must investigate further.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed