The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 50,839 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

David Miscavige told Leah Remini that she "didnt have enough f**king rank" to know about Shelly's whereabouts.

She's on another galaxy, then.

Cvalda

Cvalda

From a comment section post:
QuoteMy tinfoil hat hunch (and I have to admit that's all it is) is that Shelly Miscavige is dead, and they have a lookalike who spoke to the LAPD. Presumably not a dead ringer of course, but someone who could -- perhaps with a bit of coaching, eccentric behavior, and plastic surgery -- pass for Shelly with people who didn't know the real Shelly well (like, say, LAPD detectives). They can't just trot her out for general display, because the more she's seen, the greater the chance that she'll say or do something that tips people off that she isn't "really" Shelly, or someone who knew Shelly well will realize she's not Shelly, etc.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
*takes notes*

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I can make Mission Impossible 5 with this as an opening scene!

Vepariga

Vepariga

She is probably posted to the Himalayas to be an eternal guard at the propsed site where Xenu is imprisioned to make sure he doesnt rise again.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Why hasn't Godzilla vs. Xenu happened yet?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Oi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ih31ehCarM#

UFO's in straya, kant.

A recent theory says that
Spoiler
it was actually an experimental weather balloon, being used to check out radiaction from nuclear tests in the upper atmosphere. It was blown off course and landed in Westall. It was part of a top secret experiment between the US army and Australia. There are undisclosed papers that indicate that a weather balloon of the sort was launched that day and it may have veered of course.... however... the actual papers regarding that specific launch have been lost. DUN DUN DUN. And the teachers at the school say that they saw a "flying saucer"... not a weather balloon. One would think they would know the difference. :P
[close]

Vepariga

Vepariga

damn weatherballons. I think anyone would know the diff.

If I saw a UFO (which I have) but if they told me it was a weather ballon I'd f**kin rage hard.

I worked at an Airport for 6 years near the weather tower,I know what a damn weather balloon looks like.

Cvalda

Cvalda

So this was allegedly seen in Houston tonight and photographed by multiple people:

They're coming to get you, Aspie.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Cvalda and I were talking, and I mentioned how it looks really familiar to something I believe was a BS stunt job. She just found the video that I was vaguely remembering, so I'll leave it to her to post it. Pretty much confirmed hoax this thing is.

Cvalda

Cvalda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_vwJt_pKeI#

Hoaxer pieces of shit.

BUT WAIT -- someone posted a video of the object:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apsX2_kcFQU#

Doesn't look like a kite to me. No idea what to think at this point.

Photo snapped by the guy who took that video:

They're among us  :o

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I strongly believe that this is an entirely different object than the other pics. The orbs we're looking at, I'm just gonna say that they are multiple balls of lightning as they do happen. They may not do a formation, but the way they appear and disappear, and the lightning that is clearly in the video(all signs of ball lighting) - that shit tells me this is nothing but a natural phenomena.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Ball lightning has never been documented in formations, it's historically a solitary occurrence.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 13, 2014, 07:22:49 AM
Ball lightning has never been documented in formations, it's historically a solitary occurrence.

truth.

It has begun Shadow.

Some theorise that UFO's use the electrical charge in storms to energise their ships or something

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Doesn't mean it can;t happen, which is a really weak argument on my part, but the lightning that occurs is telling me that it's more than likely just ball lightning. If the lightning wasn't in the video, I'd be a singing a terribly different tune.

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 13, 2014, 07:23:37 AM

truth.

It has begun Shadow.

lulz

Vepariga

Vepariga

it aint ball lightining brudda Zlolz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed