The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 50,780 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 28, 2014, 08:43:22 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Jul 28, 2014, 10:34:18 AM
Now I'd rather just watch films inspired by the lore and visuals of the game.

What do you think of the way the film seems to be shaping up so far? Obviously there's no footage or real details, but there's been some tidbits released.

Personally I know nothing about Warcraft/World of Warcraft, but I love Duncan Jones and am really excited to see what a fantasy film in his hands would look like.

I loved Moon and didn't care too much for Source Code especially on a rewatch.

As for the film... with the really tiny bit they've released so far... it's looking promising. But then again, we've only seen human characters and a tiny bit of Stormwind City as in what seems to be part of the King's throne room.

I'm just crossing my fingers that they capture the visuals from the game (so far the throne room is looking good... lol) and that they don't steer too far off from those visuals because they would look truly incredible brought to life. There's a few races and famous locations from the game they would need to cover. Unless they're really magnifying the focus on only one tiny part of the game? I haven't done too much reading up on the film.

Also, since this is the first film, it's the early part of the lore and won't really contain visuals and content from later expansions. So I'm guessing it will be kept to the very first game. There's just too much in terms of story (and locations) to cover in a single film.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Where the shit is the Spooky??

QuoteSlightly similar story. It was very early morning/late at night, whatever you wanna call it. Around 5am, still dark. My dad and brother and I were in the car, driving to the mosque. On the way there, there's this dimly lit road, with a forest on both sides, and a bend that made it difficult to see. Bear in mind this isn't a residential area, there isn't even a sidewalk and the nearest intersection is a good kilometre either way.

So we're driving, we get to this bend, and just before it we see a figure sort of waving us down. They were dressed kinda odd, but I figured it was some sort of running outfit. I don't wanna say it was glowing or reflective cause I don't fully remember, but it just made me assume it was some sort of running outfit. Couldn't make out his face, or anything about him other then his clothing. So he's waving us down dramatically, my dad slows down but doesn't really think anything of it. As we turn along the road, we see a car like right freaking there. It was just out of view before the curve in the road, so we would have definitely hit it if my dad didn't slow down. Dad stops, quickly checks on the driver of the car to make sure he's okay, then doubles back for some reason, maybe to thank the guy who warned us.

He drove back quite a ways. No one, on either side of the road. It was about 60 seconds from initially seeing the guy to turning around to where he was, no time for him to really go anywhere.

TL;DR - Man frantically waves at us to slow down, narrowly avoid crash, man disappears.

ShadowPred

Cvalda

Cvalda

That's enough vidja game stuff for one thread >:( REAL SPOOKY ONLY.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 30, 2014, 05:52:29 PM
That's enough vidja game stuff for one thread >:( REAL SPOOKY ONLY.

But...LOVECRAFT!

Cry1

Cvalda

Cvalda

NEWP.

ShadowPred

Vepariga

Vepariga

Yeah I want scared

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

where da spooks at

EDIT: Nvm, found da spooks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m-vVKHideI#ws

Vepariga

Vepariga

I wanted to scream not laugh lol

Aspie

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 31, 2014, 01:19:16 AM
where da spooks at

EDIT: Nvm, found da spooks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m-vVKHideI#ws

OH GOD...

PUGS...

MY WEAKNESS...

SO...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
ADORABLE.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I believe in the continued derailment of this thread. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

I'm gonna derail you if y'all motherf**kers don't back the f**k off my grill if you ain't got no chicken.

And by grill I mean thread, and by chicken I mean legit spooky stuff.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

too spooky 4 me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed