The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 50,815 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Do it, Veps!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Do a Powerpoint presentation.

;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vepariga on Jul 10, 2014, 08:31:19 AM
witnesses claim to have seen a large boomerang craft, and the lights traveled in uniform and even disappeared and reappered.
The disappearing and reappearing is because wind dampened the flares :P They drift down and all disappear at precisely the sky point where the nearby mountain range is.

The inital formation doesnt look like a usual Military set up, and no aircraft sounds where heard.
How often do you hear plane sounds in a major city, really now? :P

Aspie

Aspie

A Schzoprenia simulation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvU-Ajwbok#ws

QuoteThe content of this presentation is all based on what clients told us they hear through my work as a mental health professional

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 10, 2014, 04:48:13 PM
witnesses claim to have seen a large boomerang craft, and the lights traveled in uniform and even disappeared and reappered.
The disappearing and reappearing is because wind dampened the flares :P They drift down and all disappear at precisely the sky point where the nearby mountain range is.

The inital formation doesnt look like a usual Military set up, and no aircraft sounds where heard.
How often do you hear plane sounds in a major city, really now? :P

wind dampened..

In the city its difficult to hear aircraft yeah, but those that live outside the city would be able to hear it. Noise travels at night and for flares so low a aircraft would easily be heard,yet nada.

so in conclusion.

Spoiler
[close]

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 11, 2014, 04:07:21 AM
A Schzoprenia simulation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvU-Ajwbok#ws

QuoteThe content of this presentation is all based on what clients told us they hear through my work as a mental health professional
:laugh:

Aspie

Cvalda

Cvalda

Kids aren't reliable witnesses at all, but that's a cool video. Apparently there are video interviews with some of the kids now grown up also on Youtube.

Vepariga

Vepariga

That is a really good case that one. The thing that each child was asked to draw what they saw,and each one drew the same thing.

So they definately saw something that day.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Too good not to share:

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

What the f**k is that?

Vepariga

Vepariga

yeah what am I looking at here? lol

Aspie

Aspie

oh god

SiL

SiL

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAFK-qas76E#ws

My top ten Scariest Creepypastas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed