The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 50,092 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 07, 2023, 07:17:14 AMWarning this is too scary open at your own risk
Spoiler
BOO
[close]

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

There is 'something' on our property.

I've been married to my husband's family over 22+ years and living in the same land since. When I first moved here, my MIL gave me and old polaroid photo with a white horizontal mist in the foreground of my MIL who was in the picture. Picture was taken about 30 years ago, on this property and she said it was a ghost.

Naturally, I didn't believe her because that's an old polaroid photo. They mess up very easy.

Fast forward to when I show up. It's midnight, everyone but me and the dog are sleeping. I'm in the back room with the light one, on my laptop and bedroom door open. I see a white, vertical mist go passed the door out in the the hallway. I did look up cause I wear glasses and there's always a glare. What scared me was when I looked up and followed "the glare", my dog who was facing away from me had also lifted his heads and watched something in the hallway go by too.

Both of us were following something in the hallway, but no one was up.

Fast forward 10 years later, it's night and my husband is telling me there's something out in the trees. Well, we live out in a rural area, so if course, something is gonna be outside. He said it wasn't an animal but light. I mentioned lightening bugs and he said it was way too big that. Was like a huge ball of white and was zig zagging through the trees.

So, there's something on this property. Luckily we don't see it very often.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 15, 2023, 12:57:41 AMThere is 'something' on our property.

I've been married to my husband's family over 22+ years and living in the same land since. When I first moved here, my MIL gave me and old polaroid photo with a white horizontal mist in the foreground of my MIL who was in the picture. Picture was taken about 30 years ago, on this property and she said it was a ghost.

Naturally, I didn't believe her because that's an old polaroid photo. They mess up very easy.

Fast forward to when I show up. It's midnight, everyone but me and the dog are sleeping. I'm in the back room with the light one, on my laptop and bedroom door open. I see a white, vertical mist go passed the door out in the the hallway. I did look up cause I wear glasses and there's always a glare. What scared me was when I looked up and followed "the glare", my dog who was facing away from me had also lifted his heads and watched something in the hallway go by too.

Fast forward 10 years later, it's night and my husband is telling me there's something out in the trees. Well, we live out in a rural area, so if course, something is gonna be outside. He said it wasn't an animal but light. I mentioned lightening bugs and he said it was way too big that. Was like a huge ball of white and was zig zagging through the trees.

Sounds really spooky😱

Shinawi

Shinawi

Very interesting...

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Lol  :laugh:

👁🕷👁👉👈

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler

[close]

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Spoiler
you will never escape from cringe brother
[close]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 19, 2023, 04:16:22 PM
Spoiler
you will never escape from cringe brother
[close]

Spoiler
I have embraced it and transcended
[close]

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 15, 2023, 12:57:41 AMThere is 'something' on our property.

Glowing orbs. Listened to a lot of podcasts about people's encounters with these.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Thatguy2068

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I know! I know! :'( an insult to true art artists. However...

Spoiler
it can remember!😱

[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed