The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 50,698 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yes.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Scary as shit....

Spoiler
[close]

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 27, 2014, 08:20:46 PM
Yes.

Yaaay! Story is scary as shit too...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 27, 2014, 08:39:56 PM
Scary as shit....

Spoiler
[close]
What the f**k

Aspie

Aspie

gawd dammit blacklabel

Vickers

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 28, 2014, 02:01:21 AM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 27, 2014, 08:39:56 PM
Scary as shit....

Spoiler
[close]
What the f**k

Some answers.. . to the right is cosplayer Amie Lynn... photo was taken this year at Comic Con. To the left is a random dude cosplaying as Quiet from MGSV... doing a particularly nasty bit of "genderbendingmindf**k". ..Aspie has a cameo as well.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Part of the reason i dont go to Conventions much these days is because there is always people wearing the stupidest shit and not looking good in it no matter how you look at it.

Cvalda

Cvalda

ENOUGH COSPLAY SHIT

POST SOME REAL SPOOKY OR GTFO >:(

ShadowPred

Vepariga

Vepariga

no one looked at my link.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 28, 2014, 06:27:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc84BQlTf0#ws

Meh, I played World of Warcraft and had all its expansions and it wasn't really that spooky. Sure, there was some great atmospheric moments and tense moments while raiding but nothing that scared me. It has a rich lore though and I hope the films are able to capture that kind of magic because I won't be playing again.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I never would have pegged you for a WoW player.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 28, 2014, 10:22:23 AM
I never would have pegged you for a WoW player.

I used to love the game and then my OCD made me want to collect all the achievements(!!!) and all the things and then I quickly realised that the content stopped being fun for me and it was more of a, "Can I complete this?" thing. And we all know that's impossible in an MMORPG (well maybe not for a tiny handful of people who don't know about the real world anymore).

Also, when you start seeing the repetition, even in the constantly released new content, it loses a lot of its entertainment value. The "social" aspect of chatting to fellow guildies while playing, and seeing a place for the first time, and completing the quests for the first time... those things were probably the most fun for me. I was never one of those people who had tons of maxed out characters though trying to get gear for all of them. I focused on one character and tried to be as good as possible with that character. I just didn't see the appeal in pushing through the same content repeatedly just because it's a different class.

Now I'd rather just watch films inspired by the lore and visuals of the game. WoW also completely put me off these MMORPGs. I'd rather play a game with an end in sight. Not something that is as big of a time sink.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vickers on Jul 28, 2014, 10:34:18 AM
Now I'd rather just watch films inspired by the lore and visuals of the game.

What do you think of the way the film seems to be shaping up so far? Obviously there's no footage or real details, but there's been some tidbits released.

Personally I know nothing about Warcraft/World of Warcraft, but I love Duncan Jones and am really excited to see what a fantasy film in his hands would look like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed