Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 179,773 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I would rather see Fulgore on the Xbox One and 360 versions instead. Guest fighters are usually added to promote other games and Season 2 of KI3 comes out soon. It would be a good way to promote the game.

Master

Master

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 21, 2014, 07:59:55 PM
Reptile's Skull isn't human whatsoever. Lol

We live in the year 2014. It is doable.

Appatrently you`re wrong, it looks vaugly human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-v622gt8UY

While predator`s looks nothing like man. Not one bit. And have many more movable parts you have to take into account. Is it doable? Of course no dubt. Still I don`t think NR will bother, especially when they can get a guest that is human.

happypred

happypred

I think the predator's skull is a minor hurdle. I mean, the predator himself is a character with a lot of detail. If they want to add a predator to the game, they could easily do it. The main issue is whether Warner and Fox could arrive at an agreement

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think Freddy was added in MK9 since they wanted a DLC guest fighter without having some type of restrictions like they did with Kratos. He's own by WB and they felt like he can fit. Guest fighters are usually added to promote other games. Predator 4 (or whatever they call it) will likely won't be out by 2015. That's why I do think Geralt from the Witcher series will likely be our DLC guest fighter due to The Witcher 3 being own by WB games and it would be the best way to promote the game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's gonna be Fulgore, and the main character template from Bloodborne.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Sir Daniel Fortesque for MKX

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 25, 2014, 11:27:26 PM
I do think Geralt from the Witcher series will likely be our DLC guest fighter due to The Witcher 3 being own by WB games and it would be the best way to promote the game.

Let me stop you here for a minute, WB does not own The Witcher 3. The Witcher games are owned by CDProject Red and WB is just an external partner who is responsible for publishing the game in North America while Namco Bandai is responsible for publishing in Europe and there are other publishers for other regions, I believe there is six of them in total. You see WB is just a partner responsible for publishing in one region of the world it is CDProject Red who makes the game so if they would want Geralt in MKX they would need to  come to an agreement with CDPR. And considering that it is based on a books I don't know whether the Author wouldn't have a call in it as well.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Oh okay, thanks for the heads up. I never knew The Witcher was based on a book series. I guess the DLC fighter could be someone like Spawn if the demand is big enough.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 25, 2014, 11:46:28 PM
the main character template from Bloodborne.

That could work. Bloodborne will likely be M rated.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

New tease from Ed;

QuoteEd Boon ‏@noobde  29m
These boots are made 4 walking, that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over U.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RazorSlash on Aug 30, 2014, 12:53:36 AM
New tease from Ed;

QuoteEd Boon ‏@noobde  29m
These boots are made 4 walking, that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over U.

I think one of those is Batman. ;D

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

None of those are Batman

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RazorSlash on Aug 30, 2014, 01:57:12 AM
None of those are Batman

Not even the second from the left? :P

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Not even the second from the left.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The third from the right looks like a Wonder Woman foot as well.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

THIS ISN'T INJUSTICE 2 I SWEAR TO GOD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed